puressence

ha ha ha bender is like virgil or des means nowt just a midd thing

Old 09-03-2017, 12:45 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ha ha ha bender is like virgil or des means nowt just a midd thing

Beeep beep beep large vehicle reversing beep beep

that's not quite the truth is it Pure? Have / had plenty of pals from midd/bury/Heywood/dale and bender means gay and has never had any other derivation.

Bender

1. A homosexual male (British slang). Someone who is bent, that is, not straight.

Old 09-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack

that's not quite the truth is it Pure? Have / had plenty of pals from midd/bury/Heywood/dale and bender means gay and has never had any other derivation.

Bender

1. A homosexual male (British slang). Someone who is bent, that is, not straight.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...1&postcount=38

Hmm...

Old 09-03-2017, 02:22 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
No wonder he can't sleep at night

Old 09-03-2017, 02:29 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What are you inferring? that was straight after I made the original post which Is why I used the word. Jesus Christ everything is held upto direct sunlight lately .

I like you as well so it hurts a little to say f*** off you fat lazy Alan Greene voiced c*** ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
No wonder he can't sleep at night

Iam contemplating thinking about thinking, its over rated just get another drink in..

Old 09-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
What are you inferring? that was straight after I made the original post which Is why I used the word. Jesus Christ everything is held upto direct sunlight lately .

I like you as well so it hurts a little to say f*** off you fat lazy Alan Greene voiced c***
Hey all I'm here to do is present evidence to the forum. I'm not judging or anything.

(not a native new yorker, incidentally).

Old 09-03-2017, 02:38 PM
no fun

Quote:

Bender

You have friends in Heywood?

f***ing hell

Old 09-03-2017, 02:52 PM
puressence

Quote:

I like you as well so it hurts a little to say f**k off you fat lazy Alan Greene voiced c*** ,

Iam contemplating thinking about thinking, its over rated just get another drink in..
On your arse you turtle 🐢

Old 09-03-2017, 03:16 PM
signed dc

Might do a Likely Lads for this one
Closed Thread