Old 07-03-2017, 12:56 PM
livelylobster

Default Chelsea away FA cup

Any spares?

Can meet down there.

PM.

Old 12-03-2017, 06:15 PM
livelylobster

We've got an allocation of 5.5k surely one f***er must have a spare it's a Monday NIGHT ffs.

Old 13-03-2017, 07:04 AM
Marlon Van Baron

A spare has just come up, sent you a DM. Call me ASAP to confirm you want it.

Old 13-03-2017, 07:46 AM
livelylobster

I'll definitely have it. I'll call you now.

Sorted now.

Old 13-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
A spare has just come up, sent you a DM. Call me ASAP to confirm you want it.
f***'s sake Marlon, how many are you gonna have and I don't get one?

Old 13-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Old 13-03-2017, 09:12 AM
Tierra Del Fuego

I may have a spare, wont know til midday-ish for definite. Would it interest anyone if it is indeed spare? Would be pick up at the ground/earls court...

Old 13-03-2017, 09:15 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
f**k's sake Marlon, how many are you gonna have and I don't get one?
I have given Sloane until midday to respond. If he has not the concession ticket is yours if you want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
I may have a spare, wont know til midday-ish for definite. Would it interest anyone if it is indeed spare? Would be pick up at the ground/earls court...
Going with Baron to the Prince of Tech in Earls Court, meeting Lively Lobster and Juice Terry if you want to join us for a beer.

Old 13-03-2017, 09:38 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I have given Sloane until midday to respond. If he has not the concession ticket is yours if you want it.

Going with Baron to the Prince of Tech in Earls Court, meeting Lively Lobster and Juice Terry if you want to join us for a beer.
I've messaged Sloaners on twitter about this.. no reply as of yet

Old 13-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
Definitely interested Fuegoers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Definitely interested Fuegoers.
Could get to Earl's Court on my lunch or easily meet at ground.