United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 04-03-2017, 03:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i disagree. I think his composure, particularly in the first 20 mins would have been vital. Put him through on goal like rooney was and he either scores or lays it on a plate for Zlatan.
I'd expect rooney to f***ing score or lay it on a plate for zlatan.

Old 04-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I'd expect rooney to f***ing score or lay it on a plate for zlatan.
Well you haven't been watching him for the last 2 years then

Old 04-03-2017, 04:04 PM
HollowmanVIII

Relying on him to turn over a dire Bournemouth side at home.

Old 04-03-2017, 04:06 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well you haven't been watching him for the last 2 years then
I was pleasantly surprised that he got a couple of yards of space and his thinking has never been slow.

he also cut back a lovely reverse ball to ibra later and ibra was on his heels. that's the kind of chance I never expected to get a finish. but rooney with time and the keeper off his line? he floats a chip or hits it hard and low in the corner every time. trying a pass in that situation is stupid and executing it so f***ing badly is criminal. it's like he doesn't want to score.

Old 04-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowmanVIII
I was actually thinking about the upcoming games pal.

Old 04-03-2017, 04:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowmanVIII
Well done for missing the point.

Old 05-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I was pleasantly surprised that he got a couple of yards of space and his thinking has never been slow.

he also cut back a lovely reverse ball to ibra later and ibra was on his heels. that's the kind of chance I never expected to get a finish. but rooney with time and the keeper off his line? he floats a chip or hits it hard and low in the corner every time. trying a pass in that situation is stupid and executing it so f***ing badly is criminal. it's like he doesn't want to score.
That was around the passage of play when Ibra pissed about and lost the ball then pointed to Rooney for not making a run that would've been pointless anyway. A few minutes later, roles reversed. Rooney plays a nice ball through and Ibra is doing an impression of a Christmas card.

Just saying. Rooney will be forever average, now. Heart isn't in it. Ibra needs a break, or at least benching.