United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 04-03-2017, 03:58 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i disagree. I think his composure, particularly in the first 20 mins would have been vital. Put him through on goal like rooney was and he either scores or lays it on a plate for Zlatan.
I'd expect rooney to f***ing score or lay it on a plate for zlatan.
 
Old 04-03-2017, 04:00 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I'd expect rooney to f***ing score or lay it on a plate for zlatan.
Well you haven't been watching him for the last 2 years then
 
Old 04-03-2017, 04:04 PM
HollowmanVIII
 
Default

Relying on him to turn over a dire Bournemouth side at home.
 
Old 04-03-2017, 04:06 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well you haven't been watching him for the last 2 years then
I was pleasantly surprised that he got a couple of yards of space and his thinking has never been slow.

he also cut back a lovely reverse ball to ibra later and ibra was on his heels. that's the kind of chance I never expected to get a finish. but rooney with time and the keeper off his line? he floats a chip or hits it hard and low in the corner every time. trying a pass in that situation is stupid and executing it so f***ing badly is criminal. it's like he doesn't want to score.
 
Old 04-03-2017, 04:07 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowmanVIII
Relying on him to turn over a dire Bournemouth side at home.
I was actually thinking about the upcoming games pal.
 
Old 04-03-2017, 04:34 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowmanVIII
Relying on him to turn over a dire Bournemouth side at home.
Well done for missing the point.
 
Old 05-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Denis Irwell
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I was pleasantly surprised that he got a couple of yards of space and his thinking has never been slow.

he also cut back a lovely reverse ball to ibra later and ibra was on his heels. that's the kind of chance I never expected to get a finish. but rooney with time and the keeper off his line? he floats a chip or hits it hard and low in the corner every time. trying a pass in that situation is stupid and executing it so f***ing badly is criminal. it's like he doesn't want to score.
That was around the passage of play when Ibra pissed about and lost the ball then pointed to Rooney for not making a run that would've been pointless anyway. A few minutes later, roles reversed. Rooney plays a nice ball through and Ibra is doing an impression of a Christmas card.

Just saying. Rooney will be forever average, now. Heart isn't in it. Ibra needs a break, or at least benching.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: When's Mkhitaryan back ffs
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jose Mourinho and Henrikh Mkhitaryan arrive back at the Lowry Hotel after training fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-01-2017 05:00 PM
Henrikh Mkhitaryan is back on track at Manchester United - There can't be any disputing the Armenian fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 10-12-2016 01:40 AM
Mourinho explains what Henrikh Mkhitaryan needs to get back into Manchester United team fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 20-10-2016 11:00 PM
Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Eric Bailly get mobbed by Manchester United fans as they head back to their h fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-07-2016 11:00 PM
Manchester United go back with £26million bid for Henrikh Mkhitaryan of Borussia Dortmund fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-06-2016 10:20 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:35 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.