Old 03-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Absolutely love Jose

Old 03-03-2017, 11:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
This. And how can they not see it

Volunteered to get straight onto Rooney and shaw so didn't have to face banal questions on it. Straight to Simon stone: "so wayne and luke...."
That was so completely predictable

Old 03-03-2017, 11:29 PM
jem

barely a mention of the game. I can't believe someone is actually paying these dicks.

Old 04-03-2017, 01:14 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
barely a mention of the game. I can't believe someone is actually paying these dicks.
The players? I know. Dicks

Old 04-03-2017, 01:17 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

"I'm not the monster you say I am."

Hopefully Shaw can sort his shit out too.
Aye. Just needs to do what the boss says and he will be fine. No hiding at this club Luke what he wants from you will be best for the club and your career.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:59 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Aye. Just needs to do what the boss says and he will be fine. No hiding at this club Luke what he wants from you will be best for the club and your career.
Sounds like Luke knows best tho pol

Old 04-03-2017, 09:52 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Sounds like Luke knows best tho pol
Well if he doesn't like it he can f*** off. Looking forward to the Jones and Bailly partnership starting soon.

Old 04-03-2017, 10:00 AM
believe

I love how he takes the piss out of them for being so predictable, talks about the subject he knows they're going to ask him about for five minutes, then first question when they get the opportunity "what about Wayne Rooney?"

Old 04-03-2017, 10:06 AM
Ethers

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...urinho-9960445

Article by Dunc on Shaw here, so we can assume it's pretty accurate as to Mou's position on the lad

As Crumps says, if he puts in the work he'll be fine. If he doesn't, he's got no future here, or at any top club in truth

Old 04-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...urinho-9960445

Article by Dunc on Shaw here, so we can assume it's pretty accurate as to Mou's position on the lad

As Crumps says, if he puts in the work he'll be fine. If he doesn't, he's got no future here, or at any top club in truth
Yep. He's not daft. He knows Shaw is clearly our best left back in terms of potential, but there's a requisite amount of work that needs to be done.

He's laying it down for him.

Done it with martial and it's working. It's what needs to be done.