United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gamblers Anonymous

Old 03-04-2017, 06:50 AM
believe

its almost as if there's a difference between someone who likes a bet and someone who's addicted to gambling.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:22 AM
guerreiro

can't wait till i can claim being lazy as an addiction and gain some sympathy rather than midering.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:31 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
can't wait till i can claim being lazy as an addiction and gain some sympathy rather than midering.
I'm pushing for it being classed as a disability*. I'm "motivationally challenged" and shouldn't be judged by the standard of the able-bodied. Reasonable adjustments should be made at work. Later starts, lighter loads, shorter week, that sort of thing.

People need to recognise that lazy people actually work harder because of the extra will power we have to muster to even get out of bed.

*Im not obviously, I can't be arsed.

Old 03-04-2017, 07:34 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I'm pushing for it being classed as a disability*. I'm "motivationally challenged" and shouldn't be judged by the standard of the able-bodied. Reasonable adjustments should be made at work. Later starts, lighter loads, shorter week, that sort of thing.

People need to recognise that lazy people actually work harder because of the extra will power we have to muster to even get out of bed.

Procrastination is a higher level skill.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:44 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Yes, yes and yes. Obviously none of us motivationally challenged sufferers are going to lead the charge, so until a hero rises I'm going to stick to hour long shits in the disabled bog.

Old 03-04-2017, 09:01 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Procrastination is a higher level skill.
Quote:
Yes, yes and yes. Obviously none of us motivationally challenged sufferers are going to lead the charge, so until a hero rises I'm going to stick to hour long shits in the disabled bog.
Can't someone else do it?

Old 03-04-2017, 11:39 AM
irk

Quote:
Stop rushing your bowel movements. You'll make yourself ill.