United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:24 PM
forzagarza
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Swallowed his tongue, lucky it wasn't Harry Kane
Kane's head wouldn't have even fit in Torres' mouth
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:25 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Just had a super league game on sky and seen at least 30 bigger hits. Get up you soft cunt.
Swallowed his tongue mate....

Notice the guy trying to open his jaw, can be a killer that within minutes...

The muscle goes completely when you KO and fall like that..

Fair play to the other players, ref and staff...
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Billy Redface
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Swallowed his tongue mate....

Notice the guy trying to open his jaw, can be a killer that within minutes...

The muscle goes completely when you KO and fall like that..

Fair play to the other players, ref and staff...
Nah. He's just soft and needs to get up, apparently
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:31 PM
beersexchipsgravy
 
Default

Why are they dicking about putting fingers in his mouth? Just put him on his side ffs
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Bet RAWK are in fucking mourning already.
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:33 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beersexchipsgravy
Why are they dicking about putting fingers in his mouth? Just put him on his side ffs
A up St Johns is in.....


It's the correct procedure but in that moment you shit yourself and go for any form of Aid...

Good shout through, flip him on his side in your classic recovery and he's righted...
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Wez
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Bet RAWK are in fucking mourning already.

 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:38 PM
beersexchipsgravy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
A up St Johns is in.....


It's the correct procedure but in that moment you shit yourself and go for any form of Aid...

Good shout through, flip him on his side in your classic recovery and he's righted...
You jest but it's basic shit that should be taught alongside trigonometry. You never know when you're going to need either in an emergency.
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beersexchipsgravy
You jest but it's basic shit that should be taught alongside trigonometry. You never know when you're going to need either in an emergency.


I adore Trig btw....
 
Old 02-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
A up St Johns is in.....


It's the correct procedure but in that moment you shit yourself and go for any form of Aid...

Good shout through, flip him on his side in your classic recovery and he's righted...
ffs
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Torres
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Torres koppas Football 68 28-09-2009 09:17 PM
Torres. magic_cantona Football 60 29-01-2009 10:32 PM
The rent boys scored and he got subbed Torres Torres ashton red Football 23 02-05-2008 10:26 PM
Torres 10 waynes ear's Football 4 30-06-2007 12:59 AM
Torres utd for ever Football 9 12-06-2007 11:14 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:11 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.