Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Wrestling

Old 17-02-2017, 07:57 PM
Switching Off

Default George the animal Steele and Nicole Bass are this weeks deceaseds

George

Old 17-02-2017, 09:26 PM
Jez Quigley

Exclamation

When I first saw WWE it was in a bar in Spain, possibly 1987 or 1988 and I was mesmerised. I'd never seen anything like it and I'm pretty sure George Steele was one of the first I saw, Wrestlemania 2 I believe.

As for Nicole Bass, she was a crazy lady and first came to my attention as a bodybuilder lady who doubled as a lady who men would pay to touch her muscles etc. Amazed she made it to WWE/WWF and even though she was only there a short time, made an impression.

Some websites are saying she's not dead btw. That's an AJ Styles/Cena style kick out at 2 and 37 thirty eighths of a second.

Old 17-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
When I first saw WWE it was in a bar in Spain, possibly 1987 or 1988 and I was mesmerised. I'd never seen anything like it and I'm pretty sure George Steele was one of the first I saw, Wrestlemania 2 I believe.

As for Nicole Bass, she was a crazy lady and first came to my attention as a bodybuilder lady who doubled as a lady who men would pay to touch her muscles etc. Amazed she made it to WWE/WWF and even though she was only there a short time, made an impression.

Some websites are saying she's not dead btw. That's an AJ Styles/Cena style kick out at 2 and 37 thirty eighths of a second.
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247161

Old 18-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Arnold Muhren

Ivan Koloff RIP