United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 06-02-2017, 03:36 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Exclamation Dybala

I'm hearing ON

Old 06-02-2017, 03:54 PM
Baron

Magic little f***er, reportedly turned down Barca last summer for 85m.

You'd have thought it would be him OR Griezers, not both.

Unless someone is going... Tony Martial............

Old 06-02-2017, 03:58 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I'm hearing ON
Where you hearing this?

Can't see that seeing as Grizers is on and we already have Rashford, Martial and Zlatan.

I don't see Utd selling Martial, way to risky. That has huge potential to come back and bite us on the ass.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Where you hearing this?

Can't see that seeing as Grizers is on and we already have Rashford, Martial and Zlatan.

I don't see Utd selling Martial, way to risky. That has huge potential to come back and bite us on the ass.
Zlatan is 35 mate, in case you hadn't noticed.

Old 06-02-2017, 03:59 PM
Ethers

Would prefer him to Griezmann. Sensational little f***er

Old 06-02-2017, 04:02 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Magic little f**ker, reportedly turned down Barca last summer for 85m.

You'd have thought it would be him OR Griezers, not both.

Unless someone is going... Tony Martial............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Where you hearing this?

Juve interested in Martial so possible swap. Mate I know has dealings with our London office. He gave me a heads up on Ronnie coming home and us in for Bale so I'd lump on this if I was a betting man.

Old 06-02-2017, 04:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Juve interested in Martial so possible swap. Mate I know has dealings with our London office. He gave me a heads up on Ronnie coming home and us in for Bale so I'd lump on this if I was a betting man.
Oh.

Old 06-02-2017, 04:05 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Oh.

Old 06-02-2017, 04:05 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Zlatan is 35 mate, in case you hadn't noticed.
Thanks for pointing that out, never knew that..... in case you hadn't noticed Ibra has just signed a 1 year extension and plays almost every single minute of the season. I don't see Utd *****ing a fortune on Dybala to sit on the bench for a year or play league cup games as much as I don't see Zlatan doing the same if Dybala came in.

On top of that I reckon Griezmann is a done deal assuming we get champions league football next season. That will be north of 80m alone. We have a midfield and defence that needs attention. No way we can fix that and bring in both Griezmann and Dybala

Quote:
Did I miss Bale and Ronaldo signing for Utd?

Does your mate know Baron? He reckons he had an insider at the London office who was there when Bale told us he was f***ing off to Madrid.

Old 06-02-2017, 04:08 PM
ScarFace

not seen him play once, but on football manager he was amazing for us