United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Food and Drink

Old 30-01-2017, 01:01 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Amazing burgers in here :drool: http://www.cafekino.coop
"Our burgers and are made with British grown badger beans"

Vegetarian but they use Badger testicles??

Old 30-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Amazing burgers in here :drool: http://www.cafekino.coop
Nothing says "i wish i ate meat" more than calling something a burger even though it's vegetables.

Look at the picture. Just look at it. Everyone in it looks like a c***. Hippie trousers out front, f***ing beardy mcnonce in the window seat.

where's an out of control french lorry when you want one.

Old 30-01-2017, 01:24 PM
no fun

Can't see the point

If you're going out for a meal and fancy red meat, go for a steak ffs

f**king posh burger bar waiters with beards, sleeve tattoos and checked shirts customers saying " can I get" food served in gardening tools posters of sixties noir films no c*** has heard of ambient music by Brian eno side orders of chips f**ked up with all kinds of shit situated in areas where media students congregate c***s

Parklife

Last edited by no fun; 30-01-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Old 30-01-2017, 01:29 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Can't see the point

If you're going out for a meal and fancy red meat, go for a steak ffs

f***ing posh burger bar waiters with beards, sleeve tattoos and checked shirts customers saying " can I get" food served in gardening tools posters of sixties noir films no c*** has heard of ambient music by Brian eno side orders of chips for f***ed up with all kinds of shit situated in areas where media students congregate c***s

Parklife
I relucantly agree with you. In a 'burger joint' near us the aforementioned identikit beareded w****r waiter came and sat next to me on the bench while taking my order like he was my buddy... Being over-familiar f***ing drives me up the wall.

Old 30-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
"Our burgers and are made with British grown badger beans"

Vegetarian but they use Badger testicles??

Whatevs btw Sparkles-Mc-Soundbite. I'll buy you one then you can have an opinion on something you actually have any knowledge on

Old 30-01-2017, 01:31 PM
silv

Quote:

Whatevs btw Sparkles-Mc-Soundbite. I'll buy you one then you can have an opinion on something you actually have any knowledge on
he IS the knowledge ffs

Old 30-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
- f***s knows fwiw

vegetables in bread.

Yeah that's really out there mate. Never eaten any of those before.

You absolute lube the eggplant.

Old 30-01-2017, 01:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nothing says "i wish i ate meat" more than calling something a burger even though it's vegetables.

Look at the picture. Just look at it. Everyone in it looks like a c***. Hippie trousers out front, f***ing beardy mcnonce in the window seat.

where's an out of control french lorry when you want one.
Tuesday mornings are 'morning chorus'

Quote:
Sessions are led by musician and Folk House singing teacher Isolde Freeth-Hale, who has a passion for creating fun + safe spaces where people can connect and feel rejuvenated by vocal music making.
All washed down with a cauliflower steak and beetroot burgers

Old 30-01-2017, 01:39 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Tuesday mornings are 'morning chorus'

All washed down with a cauliflower steak and beetroot burgers
Followed by Moustache Waxing on a Wednesday, Penny Farthing mechanics on Thursday and 'Wilde Weekends' on Friday as readings of Oscar through a Talkboy® in candle light

Old 30-01-2017, 01:45 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Followed by Moustache Waxing on a Wednesday, Penny Farthing mechanics on Thursday and 'Wilde Weekends' on Friday as readings of Oscar through a Talkboy® in candle light
Don't mean to be funny mate but this sounds like your thread history