United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Old 23-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
sounds shit
I'm hearing you'll watch it anyway
 
Old 23-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Wish it was the last.....ever
 
Old 23-01-2017, 04:59 PM
TripDownMiseryLane
 
Default

They were filming this down the road from Misery Lane all summer - have I mentioned this before
 
Old 23-01-2017, 05:04 PM
ZiggyStardust
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Wish it was the last.....ever
Too bad, there's going to be many more
 
Old 23-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Sizlack
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
They were filming this down the road from Misery Lane all summer - have I mentioned this before
Didn't know you were from Naboo
 
Old 23-01-2017, 05:46 PM
AK14
 
Default

Rey goes to the dark side and kills luke...
 
Old 23-01-2017, 05:57 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Anyone else secretly think they should do an Indiana Jones/Star Wars crossover to freshen up both series?
 
Old 23-01-2017, 06:01 PM
TravellingRed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Anyone else secretly think they should do an Indiana Jones/Star Wars crossover to freshen up both series?
No.
 
Old 23-01-2017, 06:49 PM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
No.
Think of the possibilites

"Jones, I am your father" - then Vader reveals himself to be Sean Connery

Would be worth it for the comedy between C3PO and Shortround alone imo.
 
Old 23-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Sizlack
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Think of the possibilites

"Jones, I am your father" - then Vader reveals himself to be Sean Connery

Would be worth it for the comedy between C3PO and Shortround alone imo.
For some reason it's impossible to whistle the Star Wars Indiana jones & superman themes after each other, make of that what you will.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Star Wars - Episode VIII - Official Thread **spoilers** TheFatGoth TV / Film / Books / Arts 9 21-04-2016 06:30 PM
Star Wars Episode VIII. OFFICIAL THREAD waynes ear's TV / Film / Books / Arts 6 03-03-2016 01:15 PM
just watching the family guy star wars episode.... naes_sean Main Forum 53 08-01-2008 04:54 PM
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones waynes ear's Main Forum 15 09-12-2007 02:31 PM
Link to Family Guy Star Wars episode? Zorg Main Forum 2 28-09-2007 12:11 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.