AK14

Default Official 2017 Six Nations

Opening weekend is the 4/5th of February

4/2/17
Scotland v Ireland @ 14:25
England v France @ 16:50

5/2/17
Italy v Wales @ 14:00

Wales have named the squad with 7 uncapped players included, Most notably Tom Young of Wasps and Owen Williams of Leicester Tigers. Also keep an eye out for another uncapped player in Ashley Hewitt

Old 17-01-2017, 02:01 PM
redhegemony

So many players injured...opportunities for some of the younger players - be interesting to see who shines for England Sinckler, Harrison and Hughes all look good prospects.

Lots of competition in the backs.

Old 17-01-2017, 02:07 PM
irk

I like the bit when the big fellas move the ball five yards and all fall on it for five minutes and you cant see whats happening until the referee blows for a penalty that doesnt help anyone and they kick the ball out for a throw in and do it again. Magical.

Old 17-01-2017, 02:31 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I like the bit when the big fellas move the ball five yards and all fall on it for five minutes and you cant see whats happening until the referee blows for a penalty that doesnt help anyone and they kick the ball out for a throw in and do it again. Magical.
I know exactly what you mean

Old 17-01-2017, 02:37 PM
irk

Interesting you have to go back to the 70s for a decent passage of play

Forward pass too. Shouldnt count.

Old 17-01-2017, 02:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I love all of that, but my favourite bit is where the camera pans in on those 4 investment bankers in the crowd wearing flat caps and Barbour coats....the happiness on their ruddy cheeked faces makes me proud to be English

Come on our well bred, well nourished big lads from posh schools, do your bit for Blighty !

Old 17-01-2017, 03:08 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Interesting you have to go back to the 70s for a decent passage of play

Forward pass too. Shouldnt count.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I love all of that, but my favourite bit is where the camera pans in on those 4 investment bankers in the crowd wearing flat caps and Barbour coats....the happiness on their ruddy cheeked faces makes me proud to be English

Come on our well bred, well nourished big lads from posh schools, do your bit for Blighty !
The greatest try ever scored so always worth a watch. Plenty of good uns here plus a few hoorays

Old 17-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Sizlack

Love competitive sport, ill watch anything. Cant get to grips with this thoe, the ref blows his fucking whistle all the time for god knows what.

The 7's in the Olympics (is it even the same game?) was really good to watch, really exciting stuff.

Old 17-01-2017, 03:22 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
I know exactly what you mean

https://youtu.be/x1YV5xMWlK8

Old 17-01-2017, 03:24 PM
hopkins

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

there's always the working class taffs and the loveable rogues from the valleys supporting them