United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Old 06-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Cream
 
Default 2017 Fat Club

Register your self disgust here.

Was down to 10 stone in the late 90's... smoothed out to a muscular 11 stone.
Currently 14st 9lbs.

Or should I say... 14st8! The diet is underway.

#Newme
#Fightingback

Gutshots?
 
Old 06-01-2017, 10:22 PM
irk
 
Default

Went from 205 lbs in march to 179 in july to 185 pre christmas. Ive put weight on aplenty. So much my gait has changed to a belly first waddle.

Im disgusting. Dont look at me.

Just weighed myself - 197.8 llbs.

I need to lay off the chocolate covered cherries.
 
Old 06-01-2017, 10:27 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Have needed to lose weight for years - maybe time I started doing something about it
 
Old 06-01-2017, 10:29 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Have needed to lose weight for years - maybe time I started doing something about it
Im sure ericca would appreciate it. You could give her the extra rations as well.
 
Old 06-01-2017, 10:38 PM
guerreiro
 
Default

Woaw, didn't realise the chuckle brothers were proper fatties, no wonder they're so jolly (with the occasional side of self-loathing).

Currently disgusted in myself, spent a good couple of months just about kickstart the fitness/diet, treating everyday as one final slobby hurrah. The comeback starts on Monday - 8Kg in 3 weeks goal.
 
Old 06-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Woaw, didn't realise the chuckle brothers were proper fatties, no wonder they're so jolly (with the occasional side of self-loathing).

Currently disgusted in myself, spent a good couple of months just about kickstart the fitness/diet, treating everyday as one final slobby hurrah. The comeback starts on Monday - 8Kg in 3 weeks goal.
What you currently weighing in at, twiggy?
 
Old 06-01-2017, 10:55 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Went from 205 lbs in march to 179 in july to 185 pre christmas. Ive put weight on aplenty. So much my gait has changed to a belly first waddle.

Im disgusting. Dont look at me.

Just weighed myself - 197.8 llbs.

I need to lay off the chocolate covered cherries.
That's only 89 kilo ?

How tall are you ? In my 40's I was 92 kg and shredded.

You need to get in the gym and start lifting, the belly will disappear and you'll look a lot better even at the same weight
 
Old 07-01-2017, 12:41 AM
guerreiro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What you currently weighing in at, twiggy?
I'm guessing (not near scales for a couple of weeks), that I'm 80kg. 70kg is my fighting weight.
 
Old 07-01-2017, 07:10 AM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Woaw, didn't realise the chuckle brothers were proper fatties, no wonder they're so jolly (with the occasional side of self-loathing).

Currently disgusted in myself, spent a good couple of months just about kickstart the fitness/diet, treating everyday as one final slobby hurrah. The comeback starts on Monday - 8Kg in 3 weeks goal.
I carry it well.
 
Old 07-01-2017, 07:20 AM
Ethers
 
Default

Getting married 3 weeks today. Had got pretty trim towards the end of last year, but of course I've put it all back on over Christmas.

Don't want to look an absolute Custis in the wedding photos, so I've got 21 days to shed it. Thinking of trying that bee semen or whatever Bellers was using to detox?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: 2017 Fat Club
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The UFC 2017 ScarFace Other Sports & Fitness 273 Yesterday 04:33 PM
Gigs 2017 jaffo Music 75 29-09-2017 09:32 AM
Premier League transfer window latest: Club-by-club guide to all the January 2017 moves fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-01-2017 08:00 PM
Jan 2017 Transfers... ScarFace Football 78 10-10-2016 03:58 AM
Pes 2017 TheFatGoth Gaming 69 05-10-2016 09:46 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.