United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 05-01-2017, 03:29 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Unfortunately for Crolla, the scheduling has one negative for him in that he cannot enjoy his third European away of the season following his trips to Rotterdam and Odessa.

“The Saint-Etienne trip will be right in the middle of my training camp, which is gutting, but it’s one of the sacrifices you have to make. It will be worth it if my hand is raised after my rematch with Linares.”

ffs I booked him on as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
-Confidence (there's better fighters in the division than Linares)
-Concerns of filling out the Manchester Arena after 2 consecutive losses.
can you please join the doomlords on the match day thread.

Old 05-01-2017, 07:21 PM
King Schlong

Cant see how Crolla can turn it around personally. He was soundly beaten in the first fight and i thought the cards should of been a bit wider than they were.

Hopefully he does it but dont see how he can.

Hes still got options should he lose but i dont see him picking up another title at lightweight if he does.

Best chance would be Turbo Terry but i think Flanagan beats him too.

Old 05-01-2017, 07:46 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Cant see how Crolla can turn it around personally. He was soundly beaten in the first fight and i thought the cards should of been a bit wider than they were.

Hopefully he does it but dont see how he can.

Hes still got options should he lose but i dont see him picking up another title at lightweight if he does.

Best chance would be Turbo Terry but i think Flanagan beats him too.
Get in the match thread pal.

Linares wins... Flanagan v Crolla (or the towel)
Luckily for Crolla, Flanagan isn't a big draw. He defends his world title in Ice rinks and velodromes.

Crolla wins...
A more difficult fight...maybe stateside.
Imo of course.

Old 05-01-2017, 09:06 PM
Sparky***

Rumours that Eubank Jr v Quinlan is off because ITV have pulled it and the Eubanks can't find another broadcaster..

Old 05-01-2017, 10:38 PM
elephantstone

20 quid to watch Eubanks jnr with no confirmed undercard. I just couldn't see it selling.

Old 05-01-2017, 10:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
20 quid to watch Eubanks jnr with no confirmed undercard. I just couldn't see it selling.
He needs to f*** his old man off - he's destroying his career

Old 06-01-2017, 08:40 PM
King Schlong

Eubank jr fight confirmed off.

ITV finally realised they went full retard and pulled out.

Cheeky c***s wanted £20 for it. Would of done 5k buys tops.

Old 09-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Venceremos

For people watching DeGale Jack this weekend lookout for the Pedraza - Davis fight on before it.

Gervonta could be a very big name soon.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Sparky***

I must say, looking at the pre-fight stuff, DeGale looks in the best shape i've ever seen him. He looks absolutely cut.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:53 PM
taff

i still can't help but think of degale celebrating early at the end of the groves fight