United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness
Reply
 
Old 03-01-2017, 12:38 AM
Sparky***
 
Default The boxing 2017 Thread - Starting with James DeGale v Badou Jack




Anyway, here's some KO of the year contenders.
 
Old 03-01-2017, 03:19 PM
King Schlong
 
Default

That card on the 28th

Zlaticanin/Garcia is going to be immense.
 
Old 03-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
That card on the 28th

Zlaticanin/Garcia is going to be immense.
Shame it's in las vegas tbh. another 5am job.

Reckon it's going to be very difficult for Degale v Jack
 
Old 03-01-2017, 05:53 PM
King Schlong
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shame it's in las vegas tbh. another 5am job.

Reckon it's going to be very difficult for Degale v Jack
Dont mind the 5am stay ups for stacked cards. Jack is underrated, if Degale fades late like he did vs bute he will be in trouble.
 
Old 04-01-2017, 11:28 AM
VodkaAndCoke
 
Default

Crolla v Linares rematch 25th March.
 
Old 04-01-2017, 11:34 AM
BobJones
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Crolla v Linares rematch 25th March.
No contest.
 
Old 04-01-2017, 12:48 PM
nick henry
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Dont mind the 5am stay ups for stacked cards. Jack is underrated, if Degale fades late like he did vs bute he will be in trouble.
He does seem top have a problem with fading or taking rounds off. He nearly shagged up the Dirrell fight by knocking off for about 4/5 rounds in the middle of the fight but finished ok. Dont know if McDonnell overtrains him as he is supposed to be pretty full on isn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Crolla v Linares rematch 25th March.
Cant see how Crolla can turn that around from the first fight. I thought that was pretty comprehensive. Love him too though obviously.
 
Old 04-01-2017, 01:02 PM
Vedder
 
Default

Looking like a good year tbh
 
Old 04-01-2017, 02:27 PM
elephantstone
 
Default

Crolla will beat him this time. I am 100% convinced he will do it this time, he made mistakes in the first fight but I am confident he will do it this time.
 
Old 04-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Crolla will beat him this time. I am 100% convinced he will do it this time, he made mistakes in the first fight but I am confident he will do it this time.
Which time?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The boxing 2017 Thread - Starting with James DeGale v Badou Jack
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAID: Badou Jack v George Groves Ginners Settled 2 13-09-2015 02:14 AM
The boxing 2014 thread...starting with Bute v Pascal Liu Jian Other Sports & Fitness 3517 24-12-2014 07:47 AM
The boxing 2013 thread...starting with Brook v Alexander Liu Jian Other Sports & Fitness 2542 20-12-2013 11:15 AM
The boxing 2012 thread...starting with Berto v Ortiz II Neo Other Sports & Fitness 1929 20-01-2013 08:20 PM
The boxing 2011 thread...starting with Bradley vs Alexander koppas Other Sports & Fitness 4105 10-01-2012 11:08 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:55 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.