United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 04-10-2017, 08:44 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Ok maybe not a scumbag tbh. I was watching him on jre a while ago talking about grabbing tj by the neck and slamming him against a wall over a minor misunderstanding. and he painted tj as the dickhead for reacting to it.
Not a fan of those mindless lads. Same goes for diaz.
Diaz just brings the fight and doesn't take no shit

He's not mindless like Garbrandt. He's an OG legend

Old 04-10-2017, 08:58 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Diaz just brings the fight and doesn't take no shit

He's not mindless like Garbrandt. He's an OG legend
Aside from being the anti-mcgregor, I don't get his popularity. He's not a great fighter, can genuinely barely string a sentence together and is a bit of a wanker.
At least Nick has a way with words in his own primitive way.

Did you see nate arguing with brendan schaub? He'd fight his own coat out of sheer confusion.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:38 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
They were part of uriah fabers group.
Cody comes across as a thick scumbag tbh. I suppose they all do but he seems like a little shithead.
Cody is a thick cunt. Watching him on The Ultimate Fighter was a cringe. TJ handled him well.

saying that, Cody's fight against Cruz was one of the best I've seen. And Tj knows how to entertain, so should be a cracking fight.

Old 05-10-2017, 06:19 AM
ScarFace

TJ will win. No way is Cody 100% fit due to his back and because he has already pulled out, unless it was a shark attack cody would not call in sick again.

TJ by points due to Cody's glassback. ( if both 100% fit i'd back cody )

Old 07-10-2017, 08:58 PM
rogieop

Just having a look at the betting for tonight, Tom Duquesnoy is 4/7 with Paddy Power. That is a hell of a price. This lad is the fucking business, no dear doubt about it. He's the next superstar of the UFC. Definitely one to include for any multiple bets. Id love to fucking lump on but all i have at the minute is my spending money for my holiday with the missus next week.... and knowing my luck... cunt would prob do an Anderson Silva and break his leg!!

Old 07-10-2017, 09:48 PM
rogieop

Fancy sticking one up for Duquesnoy?

Old 07-10-2017, 09:59 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Fancy sticking one up for Duquesnoy?
I cant mate. I have to give it at least 4 ish hours before the event. I normally put all the main card up but i think i was annoying people by spamming the gambling forum lol.....the fighters names for the last UFC in Japan didn't go down well.

So now i just put up the main fights of the main card to avoid the above.

If you request it though that is different and i can put what you like up. So in future just make a post in the request thread on the gambling forum ahead of time once you've seen i've put the fights up but left out a certain one you'd hoped for.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:03 PM
rogieop

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I cant mate. I have to give it at least 4 ish hours before the event. I normally put all the main card up but i think i was annoying people by spamming the gambling forum lol.....the fighters names for the last UFC in Japan didn't go down well.

So now i just put up the main fights of the main card to avoid the above.

If you request it though that is different and i can put what you like up. So in future just make a post in the request thread on the gambling forum ahead of time once you've seen i've put the fights up but left out a certain one you'd hoped for.
Sound job.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:53 PM
ScarFace

Lewis has pulled out. Harris has replaced him.
Vbet here http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256454

Last edited by ScarFace; 08-10-2017 at 12:28 AM.