United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 03-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Money May.

Just look at that execution; against one of the best counter punchers of all time, too.
Watched that fight on youtube today. After 21 months out of the ring.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:45 AM
Switching Off

Goldberg has quit and is being replaced by Todd Grisham, gimpy ex WWE commentator. Maybe he'll be better IRL but he was shite in wrestling.

Old 04-01-2017, 07:28 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Goldberg has quit and is being replaced by Todd Grisham, gimpy ex WWE commentator. Maybe he'll be better IRL but he was shite in wrestling.
Goldberg was sacked/told they wanted somebody new. Poor f***er didn't even get to say a goodbye on air after 20 years. I liked him.

This new wwe mong is there on trial for the next 5 events as a panelist.

the mma nerds/journo's say they dont think he is the "dream team" guy that dana said will be in place next to rogan in july.

whatever....as long as joe stays they're good.

Old 04-01-2017, 07:35 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/...47493563752448

Goldberg was sacked/told they wanted somebody new. Poor f***er didn't even get to say a goodbye on air after 20 years. I liked him.

the mma nerds/journo's say they dont think he is the "dream team" guy that dana said will be in place next to rogan in july.

Goldberg turned down a hefty offer from WWE in 2005 so they'll probably go back for him.

Old 04-01-2017, 07:35 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

That vid he might make a decent actor.

Re: Goldberg. That's a real shame tbh. I always liked him. He never seemed to be one of those waffling bullshitters. Really weird behaviour by the new owners with this and Ronda. And holly Holm headlining a $60 ppv

I hope they're not going to just bleed it dry. Or if they do i hope another organisation is ready to replace it.

Old 04-01-2017, 08:11 PM
rogieop

Quote:

Joe will be gone next. Goldberg's goodbye was a disgrace and shows serious lack of class from the UFC. I think in a roundabout way the UFC are a bit like united at the min. They can f*** about and do what they want and will still get the gates/ppv due to sheer money and being able to attract the best but Bellator have been recruiting bigger and bigger names recently.. One championship is going from strength to strength aswell.

Selling for 4 billion could end up the deal on the century!

Old 04-01-2017, 10:01 PM
ScarFace

Old 05-01-2017, 02:22 AM
ScarFace

Old 05-01-2017, 03:04 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Joe will be gone next. Goldberg's goodbye was a disgrace and shows serious lack of class from the UFC. I think in a roundabout way the UFC are a bit like united at the min. They can f*** about and do what they want and will still get the gates/ppv due to sheer money and being able to attract the best but Bellator have been recruiting bigger and bigger names recently.. One championship is going from strength to strength aswell.

Selling for 4 billion could end up the deal on the century!
These videos are interesting. Rogan talking about how hard it will be for the new owners to claw back that investment with very few big PPV ticket drivers. Already getting a bit silly with all the interim belts.

"Who knows what they are going to do. Who knows if I will even be there for it"

Old 11-01-2017, 08:29 AM
itisme_panaflex

Tony Ferguson says he'll fight Khalabib on March 4

Will be my fight of the year, at least for anticipation.

But it's not signed yet.