United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Wrestling

Old 29-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Arnold Muhren

Starts at midnight, earlier than usual, pre show from 11pm. Card so far (predictions in bold):

Pre show:

Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Singles match

Cesaro and Sheamus (c) vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson - Tag team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, and Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, and Natalya - Six-woman tag team match

Main card:

Rich Swann (c) vs. Neville - Singles match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Bayley - Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Kevin Owens (c) vs. Roman Reigns - No Disqualification match for the WWE Universal Championship. Chris Jericho will be suspended in a shark cage above the ring

AJ Styles (c) vs. John Cena - Singles match for the WWE Championship

2017 Royal Rumble match - 30-man Royal Rumble match for a world championship match at WrestleMania 33 (Taker)

Think there's 8 slots left for The Rumble itself. Rumoured surprise entrants: Kurt Angle, Shinsuke Nakamura (dropped the NXT title to Bobby Roode last night), Nia Jax, Kenny Omega, Samoa Joe, HHH, Tye Dillinger and Finn Balor

Also expecting some f***ery involving Seth Rollins, there's no way he won't get involved somehow (Screws over HHH to set up a WM match?)

Pro-plus Reds

Old 29-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Jethro

Thought the winner of the rumble main events mania now?

Old 29-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Good question. Is it main event or just title shot?

So an Orton v Wyatt title match? I'm disappointed for the Miz and Ambrose, they've carried Smackdown and deserve the spotlight. As for Styles v McMahon, I despair at WWE at times. Yeah, let's waste the best in ring performer with a 47 year old Dad at the Grandaddy Of Them All :-(

Old 29-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Could be, pulled the card from Wikipedia so you might be right. With there being the WWE Champ belt AND the Universal Title now I'm not sure . And welcome back Jez

Old 29-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Good question. Is it main event or just title shot?

So an Orton v Wyatt title match? I'm disappointed for the Miz and Ambrose, they've carried Smackdown and deserve the spotlight. As for Styles v McMahon, I despair at WWE at times. Yeah, let's waste the best in ring performer with a 47 year old Dad at the Grandaddy Of Them All :-(
Styles isn't too bothered if dirt sheets are to be believed. Indie manlets carrying the company for a good six months and Vince goes for the big guys.

Old 29-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Could be, pulled the card from Wikipedia so you might be right. With there being the WWE Champ belt AND the Universal Title now I'm not sure . And welcome back Jez
Cheers mate - just sticking to the wrestling forum, everything else upsets me and can't bear being in the same thread as about 10 posters!

Quote:
Styles isn't too bothered if dirt sheets are to be believed. Indie manlets carrying the company for a good six months and Vince goes for the big guys.
Styles is cool in so many ways.

Old 29-01-2017, 07:33 PM
5 Cantona's

Talking

Gothers, give the Rumble sweep a bump!

Edit: Been bumped.

Old 29-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Jethro

Bate and Flair as Rumble entrances nqat

Old 30-01-2017, 12:15 AM
ryanMUFC

What times the actual rumble?