United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Old 03-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

My wifes lasagne is fantastic.


She also cooks excellent layered pasta dishes.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 10:45 AM
jaffo
 
Default

Here you go Bellers, a lasagne recipe that doesn't use bechamel sauce. I don't put eggs in it btw

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...o-make-it.html
 
Old 03-01-2018, 10:58 AM
Baron
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
That sounds amazing, I'm going to try that.
It's a philosophy... Everything in a sandwich.

If memory serves, it was cold so it didn't decimate the bread & maintained form, added BBQ sauce & a few leaves.

Sounds spectacularly council I admit, but frankly that sort of ignorance is why so many will never know the exquisite pleasure of a lasagna sandwich.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 11:07 AM
big chief
 
Default

Tesco used to sell a lasagne sandwich - no idea if they still do


Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
It's a philosophy... Everything in a sandwich.

If memory serves, it was cold so it didn't decimate the bread & maintained form, added BBQ sauce & a few leaves.

Sounds spectacularly council I admit, but frankly that sort of ignorance is why so many will never know the exquisite pleasure of a lasagna sandwich.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Throw
 
Default

Lasagne and chips is incredible. Top 5 meals.

Made a rabbit lasagne once. Took me all weekend but it was worth it.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 11:15 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
My wifes lasagne is fantastic.


She also cooks excellent layered pasta dishes.
agreed.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 11:21 AM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Lasagne and chips is incredible. Top 5 meals.

Made a rabbit lasagne once. Took me all weekend but it was worth it.
Seems a lot of trouble, why didn't you just give it some lettuce?
 
Old 03-01-2018, 11:22 AM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
agreed.
 
Old 03-01-2018, 11:25 AM
Baron
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Seems a lot of trouble, why didn't you just give it some lettuce?
 
Old 03-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Throw
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Seems a lot of trouble, why didn't you just give it some lettuce?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Biggest food wums
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top 10 food countries for eating food well and stuff forzagarza Main Forum 15 14-04-2010 12:10 PM
Food heaven/ Food Hell forzagarza Main Forum 15 27-03-2010 09:53 PM
"We need the food, because it's food and stuff. And organic food is good also..." Serenity Now Main Forum 4 27-07-2009 02:36 AM
BBC 'WUMs' TreeFiddy Main Forum 12 11-12-2007 10:35 PM
Indian food makes Chinese food taste like Fuzzy Dunlop Main Forum 24 08-01-2007 02:02 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.