United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 19-12-2016, 01:18 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Feel sorry for the bloke who got 199 talk about pissing on his parade..
Apparently England over celebrating that wicket (I didn't see it) is why Kohli has embarrassed us so much today

Old 19-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
Apparently England over celebrating that wicket (I didn't see it) is why Kohli has embarrassed us so much today
Where's that being reported Sizlas?

Old 19-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Where's that being reported Sizlas?
One of the lads on tms mentioned it, Kohli and the Indian press were really unhappy about it I didn't see any negative press here about the celebration tbh & I haven't actually seen it yet tbh. I can't sit through the highlights when we are getting tattered.

Surely Kohli was just waiting for this lads 300, series already won. Why not crush us

Old 19-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Throw

Quote:
One of the lads on tms mentioned it, Kohli and the Indian press were really unhappy about it I didn't see any negative press here about the celebration tbh & I haven't actually seen it yet tbh. I can't sit through the highlights when we are getting tattered.

Surely Kohli was just waiting for this lads 300, series already won. Why not crush us
Same here.

And the Indian press are almost as one eyed as the Aussies.

Old 19-12-2016, 02:48 PM
red in cumbria

Biggest ever Test score against England, apparently

Not to mention India's all time record

Old 19-12-2016, 03:02 PM
Buck

Quote:

Indian press...

They called for parliament to demand an apology from Nasser Hussain in the 2011 series after he said they have "they have one or two donkeys in the field".

As for England, we've got too many jack of all trades.

Old 19-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Harri Jaffa

India really are quite good on home soil

Old 19-12-2016, 03:29 PM
andyroo

Would like to take the piss but we made unbelieveably heavy weather of beating Pakistan. Got over the line in the end but they made 450, equal third highest fourth innings total ever

Our inability to close matches out is a bit like United in October/November, only we´re not showing any signs of getting over it.

Old 19-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
India really are quite good on home soil
Not been beat in a test match at home since 2012, not one game.

When they play over here we will reverse it no doubt.

Old 20-12-2016, 08:39 AM
thatsfuctit

not happy with Mo's shot.