Kevin Owens vs. Goldberg Universal Championship
Bayley vs. Charlotte Women's Championship
Braun Strowman vs. Roman Reigns Singles Match
Neville vs. Jack Gallagher Cruiserweight Championship
The Club vs. Enzo and Cass Tag Team Championships
Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks Singles Match
Sami Zayn vs. Samoa Joe Singles Match
Akira Tozawa and Rich Swann vs. The Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar Kickoff Match

Will catch up with the better matches but a bit meh for this, Raw is shite right now. They have a shit load to do before WM, Smackdown far better show.
Was going to get up to watch this - but looking at it written down, it does look shit :-)

Can wait until Monday night for sure. May watch Goldberg - Owens before breakfast though.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Was going to get up to watch this - but looking at it written down, it does look shit :-)

Can wait until Monday night for sure. May watch Goldberg - Owens before breakfast though.
Didn't know you were back, Jez.

Casually leafing through your post history, it appears you only post in the wrestling threads...

...colour me interested.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Didn't know you were back, Jez.

Casually leafing through your post history, it appears you only post in the wrestling threads...

...colour me interested.
Hi Cream :-)

Still love you of course and often think of you and the animal attacks. I pray for your safety

Yeah, I got too worked up about a few (one) topics (topic) and it's not good for me. I still browse the football threads and so on but am not posting on things that a wind up merchant like #%{+*% can annoy me on. The Laaaaaaaad Brigade bang on about just pixels on a screen but, hang on, I, falling into the same trap again

The wrestling is a great place. Nothing ever gets legit angry and it's a good place to jibbery jabbery. Great forumistas too.

Having said that, when Reigns claims another 3 titles tonight come here and watch the shit go off

Take it easy mate - and good luck for that second million

I remember my second million being way easier than the first. I just changed my pounds into Turkish Lira and it was job done.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Hi Cream :-)

Still love you of course and often think of you and the animal attacks. I pray for your safety

Yeah, I got too worked up about a few (one) topics (topic) and it's not good for me. I still browse the football threads and so on but am not posting on things that a wind up merchant like #%{+*% can annoy me on. The Laaaaaaaad Brigade bang on about just pixels on a screen but, hang on, I, falling into the same trap again

The wrestling is a great place. Nothing ever gets legit angry and it's a good place to jibbery jabbery. Great forumistas too.

Having said that, when Reigns claims another 3 titles tonight come here and watch the shit go off

Take it easy mate - and good luck for that second million

I remember my second million being way easier than the first. I just changed my pounds into Turkish Lira and it was job done.
You're aware Earsy posts in here, yes?

No matter. I'm sorry to hear about your mental problems. Our kid is the same, '...yes it's a fantastic film, have to warn you though: there's this one scene where a dog gets.......(doooooooooooooooo)....... you still there?'.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:57 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You're aware Earsy posts in here, yes?
Someones mad

Old 05-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Someones mad

Old 06-03-2017, 05:16 AM
Coracao

Just read that Goldberg triumphed in fairly quick fashion.

It is tremendous how they are making their current wrestlers look shit so they can promote a 50 year old wrestling a part timer at wrestlemania

They won't move on from the attitude era until they are all dead (probably around 60% there tbf).

Old 06-03-2017, 07:08 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Just read that Goldberg triumphed in fairly quick fashion.

It is tremendous how they are making their current wrestlers look shit so they can promote a 50 year old wrestling a part timer at wrestlemania

They won't move on from the attitude era until they are all dead (probably around 60% there tbf).
Agreed - this is a shocking decision, it's like having te Nazis suddenly come in and claim the Iron Throne in Game of Thrones.

Goldberg v Lesnar never needed to be for the title. Glad I didn't stay up for this.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:12 AM
forwardirektion

So in one night

They bury their champion to someone who's quitting after mania and can't wrestle more than two minutes
Give up on Charlottes PPV winning streak
Let Nia lose after building her up for months
Feed Strowman to Reigns after months of building him up

All of it should've waited for mania