United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gamblers Anonymous
Closed Thread
 
Old 12-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Cream
 
Default Online betting question.

Is there an online betting site where you dont have to upload a passport and all that shite?

Can't be arsed.
 
Old 12-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Yep, most of them.

Might be different as you're in Ireland though
 
Old 12-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Cream
 
Default

Oooh. I'll try now.
 
Old 12-11-2016, 08:26 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Oooh. I'll try now.
9/4 you wont be accepted.
 
Old 12-11-2016, 08:35 PM
forzagarza
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Is there an online betting site where you dont have to upload a passport and all that shite?

Can't be arsed.
In theory any of them could ask you to at any time but if you're on electoral roll it's unlikely unless you get a huge win
 
Old 12-11-2016, 08:43 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
In theory any of them could ask you to at any time but if you're on electoral roll it's unlikely unless you get a huge win
2/5
 
Old 12-11-2016, 08:55 PM
Cream
 
Default

I'm in.

888 caught my eye with a treble odds deal on Conor mcg.

First, a cheeky bet on the boxing. Stuck a tenner on Ortiz going longer than 5rds and winning on pts. Just for fun. He'll ko Scott easy.

Turns out that was my treble odds bet.
 
Old 12-11-2016, 09:06 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I'm in.

888 caught my eye with a treble odds deal on Conor mcg.

First, a cheeky bet on the boxing. Stuck a tenner on Ortiz going longer than 5rds and winning on pts. Just for fun. He'll ko Scott easy.

Turns out that was my treble odds bet.
3/1
 
Old 12-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
3/1
Evens I f*** everything up 100% of the time.

Gonna be a tense fight.

Rd 4.

150 notes.

Born winner.
 
Old 12-11-2016, 10:42 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Played Cream
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Online betting question.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betting Pay Out Question.. Reno Gamblers Anonymous 37 10-09-2015 05:40 PM
Online betting wiganste Gamblers Anonymous 18 21-04-2015 05:34 PM
Online betting Skag Trendy Main Forum 8 06-03-2010 02:32 PM
question about betting on the first rebelcountyred Main Forum 14 09-04-2008 10:23 PM
A question for the betting types on here, mark o Main Forum 8 21-07-2007 09:38 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:15 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.