United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology
Closed Thread
 
Old 07-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Bought one of these today, whacked retropie on it in about 20 minutes, oh my days

Using ps3 controllers wiles sly. Heard good things about the buffalo snes pads but they're wired? Any decent wireless pads around?
 
Old 07-10-2017, 10:36 PM
hopkins
 
Default

Wireless ain't cheap
https://www.amazon.co.uk/8Bitdo-SFC3...ds=8bitdo+snes
 
Old 07-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
Free keyring though. I'll stick with the ps controllers.
 
Old 07-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Bought one of these today, whacked retropie on it in about 20 minutes, oh my days

Using ps3 controllers wiles sly. Heard good things about the buffalo snes pads but they're wired? Any decent wireless pads around?
Been wondering what to do with my Pi now I've dropped kodi on my Firestick.
 
Old 07-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Been wondering what to do with my Pi now I've dropped kodi on my Firestick.
Google retropie. Awesome stuff.
 
Old 07-10-2017, 11:00 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Google retropie. Awesome stuff.
Will be setting that up tomorrow.
Let's see my smart arse kids cope with Space Invaders, Asteroids & Battle Zone.
Little cocky COD playing twats.
 
Old 07-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Will be setting that up tomorrow.
Let's see my smart arse kids cope with Space Invaders, Asteroids & Battle Zone.
Little cocky COD playing twats.
Quite difficult to get those sorts of arcade games up. Think you need a mame emulator. Retropie has two, but I'm fucked if I know how they work. Megadrive, nes, snes is a piece of piss.
 
Old 07-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Fat Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Quite difficult to get those sorts of arcade games up. Think you need a mame emulator. Retropie has two, but I'm fucked if I know how they work. Megadrive, nes, snes is a piece of piss.
Megadrive?

Sonic & Desert Strike - here we go!
 
Old 08-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Lok
 
Default

I've got the Buffalo pads and they're brilliant. I just use USB extension cables that I picked up on ebay for a couple of quid.

They seem to have shot up in price since I got mine. I think I paid about 7 each, now they're 20.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: raspberry pi
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Raspberry Pi Crumps Science & Technology 44 25-07-2012 03:08 PM
"well thats a dignified way to go out, like a raspberry ripple" Billy Baroo Off Topic 14 28-03-2007 03:16 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.