United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 31-12-2017, 03:14 AM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Do you honestly think (if any of it is true) it will come out?

I'm not sure how football would recover from such a shame tbh, sponsors would be pulling out aots!

Would be great like, but I'm not sure we'll ever truly know if any of it is actually true or not?
Christ, you only need to look into the doctors he uses to know itís highly likely to be true.

Old 31-12-2017, 08:12 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Worrying thing then is who replaces Woodward...

Pure?

Old 31-12-2017, 09:07 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Christ, you only need to look into the doctors he uses to know itís highly likely to be true.
Yeah you're probably right

But will it ever make the light of day?

Very doubtful.

Quote:
Manchester United's Ed Woodward is about to find out what it's like to be the enemy of Jose Mourinho

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz52pQrhvJE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...hos-enemy.html

Old 31-12-2017, 12:38 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Heís toast.
You're easily the worst poster on here.

Worthless fool.

Keep dreaming.

Old 31-12-2017, 01:21 PM
plopborsky

Asked if that meant at United, Mourinho said: ďYes.Ē Mourinho responded to the question of whether he might one day join PSG by revealing his son had taken the club to his heart.

ďThe other day my son who lives in London went to Paris and not to Manchester to watch the match,Ē Mourinho said. Asked why his son chose that option, the United manager added: ďBecause at the moment in Paris there is something special. Magic, quality, youth, itís fantastic.Ē

Old 31-12-2017, 01:30 PM
saffers

Lindelof, Pogba, Lukaku, Bailly, Shaw, Rashford, Martial, Fosu, McTominay. Oldest are Pogba and Lukaku at 24. Mourinho will add more players to this young bunch that will make up our best team since the Ferie Era.

Old 31-12-2017, 01:34 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Lindelof, Pogba, Lukaku, Bailly, Shaw, Rashford, Martial, Fosu, McTominay. Oldest are Pogba and Lukaku at 24. Mourinho will add more players to this young bunch that will make up our best team since the Ferie Era.
sure he will.

Denial is not a river in Africa.

Old 31-12-2017, 01:36 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
He does not want to be here. Not that you donít have a good point about the young lads

He lives in a hotel has done for years. If your boss has not moved his family why would you trust his commitment to long term

Old 31-12-2017, 01:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
He does not want to be here. Not that you donít have a good point about the young lads

He lives in a hotel has done for years. If your boss has not moved his family why would you trust his commitment to long term
It's Manchester to London. This isn't America, a huge country.

If his family have a nice and settled home in London, where their son plays for fulham, then you understand him not wanting to shake things up.

He'll sign a new contract soon. See then if you respect his commitment.

Old 31-12-2017, 02:13 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
It's Manchester to London. This isn't America, a huge country.

If his family have a nice and settled home in London, where their son plays for fulham, then you understand him not wanting to shake things up.

He'll sign a new contract soon. See then if you respect his commitment.
When you come home to a hotel room after a long day at work with no family or mrs and itís facetime all the time it gets boring fast. Distance means nothing just the fact you cannot see your family every day like you are used to takes it toll.

He is choosing to live this way for a reason, even di maz got a house

Edit - I could not be arsed going to games every week when I lived on London and still had my season ticket. Itís a pain in the arse, I did not have wife and kids etc but fuck that

Last edited by plopborsky; 31-12-2017 at 02:15 PM.