United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Wrestling
Reply
 
Old 01-11-2016, 12:41 PM
forwardirektion
 
Default

El Ligero is there saw that on he's twitter. He's been good when i've seen him

I've got tickets for WWE Live in Leeds on Sunday and Progress in Sheffield in December

Also bought the PWG BOLA blue rays the other day, recommended watching
 
Old 01-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
El Ligero is there saw that on he's twitter. He's been good when i've seen him

I've got tickets for WWE Live in Leeds on Sunday and Progress in Sheffield in December

Also bought the PWG BOLA blue rays the other day, recommended watching
BOLA reds
 
Old 03-11-2016, 05:04 PM
vanpalm87
 
Default

Ellsworth will turn on Ambrose at TLC I reckon, become Styles' comedic lackey
 
Old 03-11-2016, 05:51 PM
Jez Quigley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpalm87
Ellsworth will turn on Ambrose at TLC I reckon, become Styles' comedic lackey
Yeah, good chance of that, I'll be surprised if by the end of TLC Ambrose and Ellsworth haven't turned heel.

However, I still think he will be written off and return in the Rumble.

I can see him getting a spot in the ATGMBR at WM33 too.
 
Old 03-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Jethro
 
Default

WOS was a bit
 
Old 03-11-2016, 07:32 PM
Jez Quigley
 
Default

Tim Wiese making his WWE debut tonight in Munich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
WOS was a bit


That's a shame
 
Old 03-11-2016, 08:32 PM
Jethro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Tim Wiese making his WWE debut tonight in Munich.





That's a shame
I've never been to a TV taping before and it ruined my soul. Wrestling was a 5/10 at best. Loads of ICW talent. Clearly missed out on the likes of Gallagher as the left it to late. I think I'll be on TV a fair bit
 
Old 03-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I've never been to a TV taping before and it ruined my soul. Wrestling was a 5/10 at best. Loads of ICW talent. Clearly missed out on the likes of Gallagher as the left it to late. I think I'll be on TV a fair bit
House shows>TV tapings ime.

Will look out for you though. We're you wearing white double denim?
 
Old 16-11-2016, 03:33 PM
Jez Quigley
 
Default

Looking forward to Survivor Series.

Expect a short but impressive showing from Goldberg/Lesnar.

Smackdown women to beat Raw women

Raw men to beat Smackdown men.

Reigns/Rollins to be sole survivors after Ambrose cheats to let then win, setting up an Ambrose/Undertaker feud.

Raw tag champs to beat Smackdown of course

Zayn to beat Miz but make jump to Smackdown.

Who cares about the Cruiserweights
 
Old 16-11-2016, 04:26 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Looks like the IC title to Raw and the Cruiserweight to smackdown. Would prefer Zayn on SD though, plenty more for him to do there.

SD woman beat off the Raw women last night so reckon Raw will win. All the commentators talking up the big girl (Rock's cousin) so can see her laying out everyone.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Autumn PPV season
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
autumn (fall) Gypsum Fantastic Main Forum 18 20-09-2014 02:31 PM
Autumn internationals hopkins Other Sports & Fitness 1 16-11-2012 07:55 PM
Autumn Mr_Ed Main Forum 4 23-10-2008 09:42 AM
autumn borsuk Main Forum 12 21-09-2008 12:02 PM
Anyone see MUSE last Autumn ?? Fountz Music 9 31-01-2007 11:01 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.