United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Wrestling

Old 18-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Switching Off

Default Autumn PPV season

Brock v Goldberg announced for Survivor Series in a Brock gets his win back match.

Hell in a Cell (October 30, 2016)
Venue: TD Garden
City: Boston, Massachusetts
Brand Designation: Raw

NXT TakeOver: Toronto (November 19, 2016)
Venue: Air Canada Centre
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Brand Designation: NXT

Survivor Series (November 20, 2016)
Venue: Air Canada Centre
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Brand Designation: Raw and SmackDown

Tables, Ladders and Chairs (December 4, 2016)
Venue: American Airlines Center
City: Dallas, TX
Brand Designation: SmackDown

Watch WWE Roadblock PPV Online Free Stream
Roadblock (December 18, 2016)
Venue: PPG Paints Arena
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Brand Designation: Raw

Old 18-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Jez Quigley

I'm still uncertain at the moment as to how things are going.

Smackdown has been utterly brilliant recently - I get irritated at people who complain XYZ isn't getting a push when the focus cannot be on everybody. I think they are using the roster so well.

Raw? I skip through mostly except JeriKO and Rollins.

Having said that, it's interesting at the moment but Switchers, I'm disappointed no reference to any PPVs in early 2017 soooooo

YOU'RE ON THE LIST

Old 18-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
I'm still uncertain at the moment as to how things are going.

Smackdown has been utterly brilliant recently - I get irritated at people who complain XYZ isn't getting a push when the focus cannot be on everybody. I think they are using the roster so well.

Raw? I skip through mostly except JeriKO and Rollins.

Having said that, it's interesting at the moment but Switchers, I'm disappointed no reference to any PPVs in early 2017 soooooo

YOU'RE ON THE LIST
I figured we should be doing more regular threads than just tagging everything off topic in one thread. Quarterly makes sense, things are happening quickly now with two PPVs a month. You can start the Q1 2017 one if you take me off the list

Old 18-10-2016, 06:08 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I figured we should be doing more regular threads than just tagging everything off topic in one thread. Quarterly makes sense, things are happening quickly now with two PPVs a month. You can start the Q1 2017 one if you take me off the list
Good call - I shall do...........IT!!

Old 18-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Jethro

Hell in a Cell will be a good final match for Sascha.

Absolutely no one wants Goldberg/Brock.

A lot of talent needs to get over to Smackdown asap. The only good storyline at the minute on Raw is where JericKO is going

Old 18-10-2016, 06:20 PM
Arnold Muhren

Smackdown (and Talking Smack afterwards) is essential right now. Raw is barely, skip to the few good bits, worthy.
James Ellsworth Reds

Old 18-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Hell in a Cell will be a good final match for Sascha.

Absolutely no one wants Goldberg/Brock.

A lot of talent needs to get over to Smackdown asap. The only good storyline at the minute on Raw is where JericKO is going
It's the small things, the way Jericho calls them 'Chris and Kevin' and Owens says 'Kevin and Chris'.

How can Jercho get 'it', a scarf and The List more over than half the roster?

Throw in King Maxel, Vanguard 1, Skarsgaard etc and it's the year of the bizarre :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Smackdown (and Talking Smack afterwards) is essential right now. Raw is barely, skip to the few good bits, worthy.
James Ellsworth Reds
Spot on. Just think how incredible it is that Miz and Ziggler is such an awesome feud.

It helps that Styles is possibly the best pro wrestler have ever seen.

James Ellsworth is great and a sign that fake wrestling is more real than anything else on TV.

Imagine if halfway through Game of Thrones people suddenly liked a minor character and then unexpectedly he married a Lannister or something :-)

Last edited by Jez Quigley; 18-10-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Old 18-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Spot on. Just think how incredible it is that Miz and Ziggler is such an awesome feud.

It helps that Styles is possibly the best pro wrestler have ever seen.

James Ellsworth is great and a sign that fake wrestling is more real than anything else on TV.

Imagine if halfway through Game of Thrones people suddenly liked a minor character and then unexpectedly he married a Lannister or something :-)
Styles is tearing it up that's for sure and I thought he came to WWE a couple of years too late
Ellsworth was on Wrestling Soup (fantastic podcast) a few weeks ago after he got squashed by Strowman and he seemed a genuinely nice bloke (with no chin), happy for him the way it's turned out. He'll make good money on the Indy's from all this if nothing else.
EDIT: WWE Shop has an Ellsworth t-shirt up

Old 19-10-2016, 10:29 AM
TheFatGoth

Goldberg

Old 19-10-2016, 01:04 PM
Jethro

Living

The

Dream