United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:30 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
How f***ing dare you, you patronising, obnoxious, privileged c*** ! I don't want to pull in your direction and I don't want to work constructively for the best possible Brexit. I want privileged c***s like you who believe that their position in life gives them cart blanche to tell people what's best for them, rounded up and killed... preferably slowly and painfully.
have you been drinking, albert?

surely, when the minority is trying tell the majority what's good for them and how they were duped, selfish, stupid, racist, etc, it's time to check your own carte blanche?

from compos mentis to persona non grata in a couple of swigs. shameful.

I'm not arguing for the privileged elite, but a fairer world for everyone. and cat videos.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Red Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa View Post
When the day comes. Given that you have no idea what will happen because nothing has been agreed. Why are you so happy about it? The thing that nobody knows what it'll be like I mean?

Alternatively - Why did you vote for Brexit and how much of what you voted for will be realised?

All the brexit arguments where covered at the time


Accept the result and stop b***hing about it ffs


Yes and we did know what we where voting for
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:33 PM
jem
 
Default

presumably, cart blanche is what the burro-crats pull?
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:42 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
have you been drinking, albert?

surely, when the minority is trying tell the majority what's good for them and how they were duped, selfish, stupid, racist, etc, it's time to check your own carte blanche?

from compos mentis to persona non grata in a couple of swigs. shameful.

I'm not arguing for the privileged elite, but a fairer world for everyone. and cat videos.
You wanted brexit, you voted for it and now you have it. If you're so f***ing clever then you implement it instead of pissing and whining like a small, spoilt child who can't figure out how to operate the new toy you nagged your parents for. Brexit is your problem, you own it, you sort it.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:42 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al View Post
All the brexit arguments where covered at the time


Accept the result and stop b***hing about it ffs


Yes and we did know what we where voting for
With that attitude you should be a Hollywood producer.

I'd love to love in your world where arguments on international trade, economics - unemployment etc were rationally argued about and discussed, probably over a glass of wine and a polo neck top.

You know why Brexiters get so arsey against Remainers? Because you know that it is going tits up and you're desperate to blame others. It was May who triggered Article 50 without having a coherent plan. It was Cameron who did the referendum without thinking what happens if it's ableave. It is Davis who says one day they have reports covering what will happen and then a few days later denied their existence.

You're just a white Comical Ali I'm afraid. We are winning, we are winning as our pants are pulled down by the Russians, Americans, EU, China etc etc.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:43 PM
no fun
 
Default

Interesting viewpoint....

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...-a8043711.html
 
Old 10-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
it's not about winning or losing. think you'll find most people want to get on with it... properly. more remainers have come to terms with it than leavers changing their minds because they were lied to. maybe if everyone was pulling in the same direction iinstead of kvetching and trying derail the process it would be going better, eh? your negativity is harshing my mellow.


no border predates all the other shit. we invented everything; we can get around this. the will is there. etc. my own view is that we should not only give n.i. back, but throw scotland in for good measure. but there's no need for a border. we're getting tariff-free trade anyway. what's the point? all borders are silly, tbh. my world government won't tolerate them.

I don't want people who voted remain to shut up. but it would be nice if their comments were constructive and geared towards "the best possible brexit". arguing from the extremes never gets us anywhere good. clearly, the voices reported from the eu sound like argumentative weasels and burro-crats, but then it's dicks on both sides. we'll pay up and get on with it. got be worth a couple or three dup buttresses for a peaceful coexistence.
Never your fault, is it, you whining piece of shit? Typical Tory - I want what's best for ME, why isn't everyone doing what I WANT, waaah waaah. Absolutely pathetic.

YOU wanted this, it is YOUR responsibility. Grow the f*** up.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 09:03 PM
Red Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
With that attitude you should be a Hollywood producer.

I'd love to love in your world where arguments on international trade, economics - unemployment etc were rationally argued about and discussed, probably over a glass of wine and a polo neck top.

You know why Brexiters get so arsey against Remainers? Because you know that it is going tits up and you're desperate to blame others. It was May who triggered Article 50 without having a coherent plan. It was Cameron who did the referendum without thinking what happens if it's ableave. It is Davis who says one day they have reports covering what will happen and then a few days later denied their existence.

You're just a white Comical Ali I'm afraid. We are winning, we are winning as our pants are pulled down by the Russians, Americans, EU, China etc etc.

Nice consistent post

Pity it was all balls
 
Old 10-11-2017, 09:05 PM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post

You know why Brexiters get so arsey against Remainers? Because you know that it is going tits up and you're desperate to blame others. It was May who triggered Article 50 without having a coherent plan. It was Cameron who did the referendum without thinking what happens if it's ableave. It is Davis who says one day they have reports covering what will happen and then a few days later denied their existence.

You're just a white Comical Ali I'm afraid. We are winning, we are winning as our pants are pulled down by the Russians, Americans, EU, China etc etc.
Spot on. They promised it would be easy and fast. Then they said it would be easy. Now all but the raving psychos have realised it's a total f***ing disaster they're busy blaming anyone but themselves and attacking non-believers of their rabid religious cult. And there's a lot more to come - it'll be the fault of the EU, Remoaners, Corbyn, the BBC, the Guardian, basically anyone but the people who wanted it, argued for it and voted for it. It makes them very angry to be reminded the mess is entirely their doing and to be confronted with reality.
 
Old 10-11-2017, 09:12 PM
jem
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Never your fault, is it, you whining piece of shit? Typical Tory - I want what's best for ME, why isn't everyone doing what I WANT, waaah waaah. Absolutely pathetic.

YOU wanted this, it is YOUR responsibility. Grow the f*** up.
I don't know what you're responding to, but I hope it has been cathartic for you.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Brexit etc
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UK Democracy - new PM, Brexit, Labour PLP Tumescent Throb News, Current Affairs & Politics 81 15-07-2016 03:02 PM
Gay marriage caused brexit forzagarza News, Current Affairs & Politics 5 28-06-2016 06:08 PM
EU referendum - brexit prexit poll est.1878 News, Current Affairs & Politics 5076 26-06-2016 10:30 AM
has anyone changed brexit voting intention as a result of the campaigns or informed debate on fred? jem News, Current Affairs & Politics 31 19-06-2016 04:11 PM
Brexit celtbion Football 7 18-05-2015 11:25 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.