United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 24-09-2017, 02:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
Rabid Eurosceptic and Leaver Dr Richard North reckons May's car-crash speech was just laying the groundwork for crashing out and blaming the EU
Though he got what May would say in her speech rather wrong, so I am treating this a tad sceptically.

It is now clear that there are powerful forces determined to avoid the "crash out with no deal" scenario at almost any cost.

Old 24-09-2017, 06:41 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times View Post
You lost. Get over it!
You won and you're still acting like a spoilt little brat

Wah, Wah, Wah we haven't left already they're all out to get us. And you're supposed to be the people to lead us to our glorious future, you can see why we're worried.

Old 24-09-2017, 09:33 PM
My Name is Keith

What's with labour not allowing a Brexit debate at its conference?

Old 24-09-2017, 09:38 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith View Post
i'm guessing it's probably racist talking about that stuff

Old 24-09-2017, 09:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
i'm guessing it's probably racist talking about that stuff
Without a doubt

the biggest single issue for a generation but let's just move quickly past that one.

Weird.

Old 24-09-2017, 10:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
There is going to be a debate, tomorrow morning.

The reports to the contrary were fake news by "political journalists" who don't actually understand how the Labour conference works.

Old 24-09-2017, 10:13 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post

The reports to the contrary were fake news by "political journalists" who don't actually understand how the Labour conference works.
Is there going to be any kin of vote to decide what labour's policy is going to be? Because a Labour mp refused to answer questions about their stance last week saying it would be decided at conference.

Old 24-09-2017, 10:14 PM
armchair

Quote:

who will be voicing the pro-brexit viewpoint?

Old 24-09-2017, 10:17 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Seems there's quite a few Labour members and MP's who also don't understand how the conference works.

Old 24-09-2017, 10:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Seems there's quite a few Labour members and MP's who also don't understand how the conference works.
It suits certain people to pretend they don't understand, yes.