United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 07-12-2016, 03:06 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Will you please stop using that name
Why ? Don't you like it ? It's lifted from literature...

Old 07-12-2016, 03:06 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
1.2 million for 3 years....?

Nah, you're right, i'd be losing money at those rates

by "he" you mean Lord Jemima Sir Graball D'Encloseland ?
I do and all his spurious works.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:07 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Well, we all know what Union Carbide's standards are, and that's sort of the point.
what is the point? that you're talking about a us company and a disaster from over 30 years ago and assuming that india doesn't have improved emissions standards? wow. "I'm an ignorant racist" is quite the point. india's standards are based on european standards.

Quote:
by "he" you mean Lord Jemima Sir Graball D'Encloseland ?
so funny, you used it twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Whereas you think they won't because they have said they won't?
I doubt they will do much, if anything. but, in any case, that is hardly the main reason for wanting to leave the eu. and, of course, we can always vote for another party.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:10 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
what is the point? that you're talking about a us company and a disaster from over 30 years ago and assuming that india doesn't have improved emissions standards? wow. "I'm an ignorant racist" is quite the point. india's standards are based on european standards.

so funny, you used it twice?

I doubt they will do much, if anything. but, in any case, that is hardly the main reason for wanting to leave the eu. and, of course, we can always vote for another party.
only because I thought it might irritate you... but unfortunately it has irritated someone else instead... thus I will desist

Old 07-12-2016, 03:11 PM
jem

Quote:
only because I thought it might irritate you...
really? I mean... really? lol. :0)

Old 07-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
really? I mean... really? lol. :0)
The mask has cracked once or twice before... it's just a question of finding the right buttons... it's not like i have anything else to do

Old 07-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
All that will end up happening is the UK will pay for single market access. The Tory c***s will dress it up as something it isn't and the British people will go back to sleep.

So an expensive waste of time and resources, and all for a worse deal than we had in the first place.

That's what will happen and you can quote me on that any time you want.

PS flame on motherf***ers, doudou out
Tu t'en vas?

Anyway, doudz is spot on here.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:17 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Tu t'en vas?
No, not a flounce, just a quote from a song I was listening to (Baby's on fire by Die Antwoord)

Old 07-12-2016, 03:18 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
No, not a flounce, just a quote from a song I was listening to (Baby's on fire by Die Antwoord)
Die Antwoord are a real guilty pleasure of mine.

Absolute hatstands but some good tunes.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:19 PM
jem

Quote:
The mask has cracked once or twice before...
sounding like throb reporting on pmqs now.