United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Gaming
Reply
 
Old 03-09-2016, 06:52 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
going to buy the game the day of release, use the download code to download MW and then trade in the infinite warfare game the same day,

Sorry, they knew most would do that. You need the infinite warfare disk in the console, inorder to load cod4. Similar to you need any game disk in the console, even though you're loading/playing the game from the hard drive.
 
Old 03-09-2016, 07:00 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Sorry, they knew most would do that. You need the infinite warfare disk in the console, inorder to load cod4. Similar to you need any game disk in the console, even though you're loading/playing the game from the hard drive.
then how can you play the single player game a month early if you pre-order ?
 
Old 03-09-2016, 07:05 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
then how can you play the single player game a month early if you pre-order ?
We'll get a ps4 download code in october which will download the campaign only. We wont be able to see anything on the multiplayer section.

When i say we NEED the disk in the console, i mean they make it so without the disk, we wont be able to load up cod4. They can turn that shit on & off at will.

It's to stop people buying a game, putting it on the hard drive ( all ps4 games require this ) then just selling the disk, yet still able to play from hard drive.
 
Old 03-09-2016, 07:07 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
We'll get a ps4 download code in october which will download the campaign only. We wont be able to see anything on the multiplayer section.

When i say we NEED the disk in the console, i mean they make it so without the disk, we wont be able to load up cod4. They can turn that shit on & off at will.

It's to stop people buying a game, putting it on the hard drive ( all ps4 games require this ) then just selling the disk, yet still able to play from hard drive.
Bastards... Hopefully they release a stand alone download version of MW..
 
Old 03-09-2016, 07:15 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Bastards... Hopefully they release a stand alone download version of MW..
They will release a download of cod4 imo but it wont be till 6months after release.

Cod4 sales will keel that infinite shite afloat and probably much higher, due to the game costing 20quid more if you want cod4.
 
Old 03-09-2016, 07:26 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default

Conor McGregor is in the new game..............
 
Old 19-09-2016, 06:47 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

If you wanna play the remastered campaign 30 days early, the only way to do that in the uk is to order via the tesco website. This is because it's a pre purchase offer, not pre order. Tesco seems to be the only site that takes the money for the game right away rather than when they post it.

They also have an offer of 5 off for 40quid spent and 10 off for 75quid spend

http://www.tesco.com/direct/call-of-...skuId=177-8272

Fiver code eCoupon TDX-WFRX

tenner code TDX-PKMH

Even if you don't give a f*** about being able to play the game a month early, you may as well get the fiver off deal.
 
Old 19-09-2016, 06:50 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
If you wanna play the remastered campaign 30 days early, the only way to do that in the uk is to order via the tesco website. This is because it's a pre purchase offer, not pre order. Tesco seems to be the only site that takes the money for the game right away rather than when they post it.

They also have an offer of 5 off for 40quid spent and 10 off for 75quid spend

http://www.tesco.com/direct/call-of-...skuId=177-8272

Fiver code eCoupon TDX-WFRX

tenner code TDX-PKMH

Even if you don't give a f*** about being able to play the game a month early, you may as well get the fiver off deal.
Spending 6 more to get another 5 off seems sensible.
 
Old 19-09-2016, 06:54 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
If you wanna play the remastered campaign 30 days early, the only way to do that in the uk is to order via the tesco website. This is because it's a pre purchase offer, not pre order
Ordering it via the ps store is the other way. So pal, you're wrong
 
Old 19-09-2016, 07:00 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Ordering it via the ps store is the other way. So pal, you're wrong
I didn't count that because thats a daft way as you'll never be able to sell the game. Plus it's 80 and if you get banned for any reason, you'll have to buy it again on your new account.

But yes, if you want to order via pstore, you too get the 30day early campaign ( costs 15 more and you cant sell it when you're done )
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Call Of Duty 4: Remastered
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Call of Duty 2 or 3? Gazw649 Gaming 20 24-04-2008 09:24 AM
Call of duty 3 Mark Corrigan Gaming 3 12-10-2007 01:53 PM
Call of Duty 4 Fuzzy Dunlop Gaming 2 15-07-2007 02:52 PM
Call of duty 3 red @rmy Gaming 9 20-04-2007 07:05 PM
Anyone got Call of Duty 3? Smurf Gaming 22 01-01-2007 08:57 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.