Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Switching Off

Default NXT Takeover/Summerslam

Just watching NXT, Bobby Roode

Old 21-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Jez Quigley

Default I

just hope it's not a Fandango thing - it's an absolutely brilliant song and he is good in his character.

Got a Wrestlemania moment written all over it that entrance - imagine a choir singing that? He needs to be up in the main roster ASAP.

Summerslam? I'm hoping the words of Ambrose/Bryan help fire up Lesnar. I think he may lose this.

Think Undertaker will cost Cena too.

Ziggler heel turn coming

Balor to win.

Charlotte to regain.

On a different note, have you seen the whole Hardy/Deletion thing? I honestly think it's one of the best things I've ever seen.

I listened to the Jericho/Matt Hardy podcast and it was Partridge like in the number of laughs. I'm mildly obsessed by it - genius

Old 21-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Arnold Muhren

Picks:
Cesaro
Zayn/Neville
Carmella, Becky Lynch, Naomi
Rollins (f***ery involved)
Ambrose
AJ Styles
Reigns
Sasha Banks
Gallows and Anderson
Enzo and Cass
Apollo Crews
Brock

Seems to be a far better card than WM to be fair. f***ing work...

Last edited by Arnold Muhren; 21-08-2016 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Forgot about that c*** Reigns

Old 21-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

On a different note, have you seen the whole Hardy/Deletion thing? I honestly think it's one of the best things I've ever seen.

I listened to the Jericho/Matt Hardy podcast and it was Partridge like in the number of laughs. I'm mildly obsessed by it - genius
Reckon he'll get a wwe run out of it..pure madness

Old 21-08-2016, 11:38 PM
ryanMUFC

Charlotte

Old 21-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Switching Off

This women's match is epic

Both in wheelchairs tomorrow

Old 22-08-2016, 07:05 AM
Arnold Muhren

Just seen gifs of Lesnar destroying Orton. No way did WWE want him to go that far. Brutal (for this curren version of WWE anyway)

Old 22-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Jethro

Only saw up to the Women's Championship. Botcha Banks in full flight tonight

Old 22-08-2016, 11:30 AM
BobJones

Did the Ultimate Warrior win?

Old 22-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Only saw up to the Women's Championship. Botcha Banks in full flight tonight
Woman's title match was entertaining as hell despite the botches I thought.

Cena/Styles is a legit MOTY. Watch that. It falls off a cliff after that. Shame as it was shaping up to be a classic at that point.

Search out the beat down of Orton too, loads claiming Brock took liberties but don't see any reason why he would. The elbow that busted Orton open was brutal though.

My respect for Chris Jericho is boundless.

Quote:
– The Wrestling Observer reports that there was a big backstage altercation between Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho at the end of SummerSlam. The site says that according to multiple sources, Jericho came to the gorilla position at the end of the main event, in which Lesnar bloodied Randy Orton, and asked producer Michael Hayes if that was the planned finish.

When Hayes didn’t respond, Jericho reportedly said “That’s bulls**t” just as Lesnar was returning backstage. Lesnar apparently misinterpreted the comment as referring to the match itself and according to two separate sources either called Jericho a “p**sy” or told him to shut up and mind his own business. The two went face to face and began to have words, during which Lesnar pushed Jericho with his fingers and Jericho responded by going forehead to forehead. One version of the story says that Lesnar pushed Jericho against the wall.

Either way, the two ended up tangled against the wall and Lesnar told Jericho to punch him or kiss him. Triple H jumped in at that point and broke things up, only to have them go at it again. Vince McMahon then got between them. Jericho was yelling about Lesnar and McMahon said it was all a work and to be professional.

Triple H told McMahon that Lesnar started the fight and Jericho was standing up for himself. Jericho got angry when he saw Orton’s condition, as he was concerned for his health. Orton assured Jericho that he knew what was planned.
Closed Thread