United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Stretters
 
Default

249 for the Day stop job done

Apply for a credit card and get it paid straight away
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:02 AM
neworder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
249 for the Day stop job done

Apply for a credit card and get it paid straight away
I got offered one at 40%

ive already got a maxed out card at 15.9% so there is no way I can plunge into further debt

this is that link that was on the other side

http://www.seat61.com/Italy.htm
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Fuzz
 
Default

My brother was talking about flying to Geneva and then getting the train from there for around that price. Not sure what airline he was thinking of using though.
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Fountz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
Got about 100 nicker

any ideas and anyone to travel with?
You'd be better of getting a dirt cheap flight as near as you can..

Ryanair fly to Milan, it's actually Bergamo which is bloody miles away, but I'm assuming that's either too expensive or booked up.

Easyjet to Nice, train/bus to Milan ???

I would've thought any train booked over here will be, by comparison, astronomically expensive.
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:03 AM
Stan_Tier2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
There was a train link on the sanctuary but I couldnt make head nor tale of it

Would you be up for going Stan if I managed to get some more money?
mate ive been up for it from the start.....

money is only impeding factor tho

fancy it.... but think best deal we are gonna get is as stretters said 249 day trip with champion
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:04 AM
Fountz
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzz
My brother was talking about flying to Geneva and then getting the train from there for around that price. Not sure what airline he was thinking of using though.
That might be a good shout..

Easyjet do Speke to Geneva, don't know about Manchester.
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:04 AM
neworder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
mate ive been up for it from the start.....

money is only impeding factor tho

fancy it.... but think best deal we are gonna get is as stretters said 249 day trip with champion
Gonna have to myther my mother then

Im saving the credit card options for Athens
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:06 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Ryanair fly to Milan, it's actually Bergamo which is bloody miles away
fuck going to Milan if i ever fly into Bergamo again, Monza is on the way to milan from Bergamo

peaking hard!!!
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Stan_Tier2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neworderdude
Gonna have to myther my mother then

Im saving the credit card options for Athens
we aint there yet
 
Old 23-04-2007, 10:07 AM
neworder
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
we aint there yet
yes but If by some fucking miracle we end up ther I will spend the rest of my life kicking myself because I spent all my money on the semi
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Anyone going to Milan on the train?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAID: Inter Milan v AC Milan Sloppy Settled 1 23-12-2007 03:58 PM
Who's dat, get off da train LH_88 Off Topic 3 27-07-2007 11:46 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:26 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.