United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2007, 10:25 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
The press are loving it too.

He's portayed as cool when he is anything but.

A sign of nerves is talking a lot. Fergie spoke a lot more than he normally does after Boro and Jose rambles on like a crazy person all the time.

I like how he borders in slander by not only suggesting United have been lucky with decisions but that it's a rule.
That's pretty slanderous. But the press reaction?

Genius! What a character!

Frankly, I think it's all bullshit and everything he and Fergie say should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Oh come on it's funny, little man\having a temper tantrum. I think he should wear short trousers and a cap. Look at the lickle man stomp his feet.

Old 23-04-2007, 10:35 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Oh come on it's funny, little man\having a temper tantrum. I think he should wear short trousers and a cap. Look at the lickle man stomp his feet.
No, I do think it's funny.

I can't believe it's taken seriously.

Do people really think Jose feels this way about United?
Ofcourse he doesn't. He's just bullshitting and taking the pressure off his players.
We've seen it all before and his approach may be different to Fergie's but they're both full of shit!

Injuries are the biggest threat to our season. Not Chelsea and not anything 'the translator' has to say.

Old 23-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Zorg

Was I the only person in the world who saw Fat Fuck Viduka playing basketball and nearly scoring as a result?

Old 23-04-2007, 10:40 AM
antonin jablonsky

If he gets any more bitter, he'll become friends with Wenger.

Old 23-04-2007, 10:44 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
If he gets any more bitter, he'll become friends with Wenger.
I think he's a lager drinker.
Closed Thread