United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2007, 08:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Jose Mourinho

Heard it all before and heard it done far better. Oh and heard it from less of a shortarse with a Napolean complex.

Penalties against at home :-

Manchester United 4
Chelsea 2

Old 23-04-2007, 08:58 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Heard it al before and heard it done far better. Oh and heard it from ess of a shortarse with a Napolean complex.

Penalties against at home :-

Manchester United 4
Chelsea 2
he seesm to have forgotten the 4 handballs "jt " has done over the last year in his own box

Old 23-04-2007, 09:00 AM
red @rmy

You just know we'll get a stone wall penalty turned downed now.

Old 23-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
he seesm to have forgotten the 4 handballs "jt " has done over the last year in his own box
Yes but they have a small clause in the rules which states John Terry plays as rush goalkeeper despite the selection of a regular goalkeeper. It's a fact Jack.

Old 23-04-2007, 09:03 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Yes but they have a small clause in the rules which states John Terry plas as rush goalkeeper. It's a fact Jack.
are they the new rules jose was going on about

Old 23-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
No, as well as being a sweaty twat he has selective memory.

Despite his attempts to deflect attention away from a garbabge performance he should be more worried about some of his stars performances. Drogba easily marshalled by Titus, Lampard having a shocker and Makelele struggling against Emre and Butt!

If they don't step up over the next week or two they'll be out the CL and will struggle against Arsenal. IMO.

Old 23-04-2007, 09:20 AM
Flowers of Manchester

Thanks for the figures I knew we have conceded more pens than them!!

Fergie should come out and state those figures and tell Jose dont let the facts get in the way of a (attempted) good story!

Also a nice video montage of all those handballs and I think you'll find the story swept under the carpet.

I havent seen the replays yet, but wasn't Fletcher's shot handballed on Saturday?

Old 23-04-2007, 09:24 AM
antonin jablonsky

If he wasn't such a little man he'd be a better person and a better manager. I suggest he blames himself and his short body for spending 300 million on producing football as dull as you are ever likely to see.

Old 23-04-2007, 09:26 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
No, these are (nicked from the dark side )

MOURINHO's XI
The NEW RULES OF FOOTBALL.

1. You must ignore facts that do not support your view. ( 3 penalties against United at Old Trafford this season, 0 Penalties against Chelsea at Stamford bridge).
2. If a Referee gives a decision you do not like you allege either a) you saw the opposing Manager enter the Referee's Dressing Room or b) you allege that the referee told your players that they needed to be sorted out.
3) Death threats are allowed against any referee who gives a decision against Chelsea. This action will be called Frisking.
4) Death threats are allowed against any opponent who injures a Chelsea player while going for the ball. This action will be called Hunting.
5)Each player shall have a cousin on TV to bring attention to the fact that his cousin is a world class player. This action will be called Franking.
6) The Captain of your team is allowed make racist comments to opponents when he is also the Captain of England.
7) The Captain of your team is allowed pull, push, and have opponents block tackled American Football style, however any contact with your Captain should result in a Penalty for Chelsea.
8) Every team should have one Gay Footballer but no girls allowed.
9) All blatant dives by Chelsea players should result in a booking for the nearest opponent.
10) There should be no Drug Testing of any player who's club is owned by a Russian billionaire.
11) Chelsea are allowed to choose one player from their next opponents who will be the subject of transfer speculation linking that player with Chelsea in the days leading up to the game. In the case of an FA Cup semi final that rule extends to Managers.

Old 23-04-2007, 10:23 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
If he wasn't such a little man he'd be a better person and a better manager. I suggest he blames himself and his short body for spending 300 million on producing football as dull as you are ever likely to see.
The press are loving it too.

He's portayed as cool when he is anything but.

A sign of nerves is talking a lot. Fergie spoke a lot more than he normally does after Boro and Jose rambles on like a crazy person all the time.

I like how he borders in slander by not only suggesting United have been lucky with decisions but that it's a rule.
That's pretty slanderous. But the press reaction?

Genius! What a character!

Frankly, I think it's all bullshit and everything he and Fergie say should be taken with a pinch of salt.
Closed Thread