United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2007, 12:06 AM
wonky no

Default once and for all

can someone post the penalty stats for and against this season for us, home and away?

Old 23-04-2007, 12:09 AM
TreeFiddy

Ask them on here http://www.issuebits.com/free_questi....htm?indexpage

You get one free question sent to your mobile. They're spot on 99% of the time.

Old 23-04-2007, 12:12 AM
f.l.a.t.s

I know where your going with this one wonks but all we have to say to Mourinho is what about The Paul Scholes disallowed goal for Utd Vs Porto? we would have won and he probably wouldn't have got the job at Chelsea.

He`s a prick.

Old 23-04-2007, 12:18 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.l.a.t.s
I know where your going with this one wonks but all we have to say to Mourinho is what about The Paul Scholes disallowed goal for Utd Vs Porto? we would have won and he probably wouldn't have got the job at Chelsea.

He`s a prick.
and this season, boltons pen at our place.

hope you're ok btw

Old 23-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Ask them on here http://www.issuebits.com/free_questi....htm?indexpage

You get one free question sent to your mobile. They're spot on 99% of the time.
According to that we have conceded 3 and chelsea have conceded 1. For some reason it also told me how many og's we've both conceded (2 for us 1 for them)

I don't know if it's correct but that's one awesome service? How the f*** does it work? Are people sat there googling the answers or is it automatic?

I was half expecting the text to read "google it you lazy prick"

Old 23-04-2007, 12:30 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
According to that we have conceded 3 and chelsea have conceded 1. For some reason it also told me how many og's we've both conceded (2 for us 1 for them)

I don't know if it's correct but that's one awesome service? How the f*** does it work? Are people sat there googling the answers or is it automatic?

I was half expecting the text to read "google it you lazy prick"
They employ researchers who use the internet and any other tools available to them to get answers to anything asap. The normal text service costs 1 per question but you get one free go on the site. It's used a lot for cheating in quizzes and by lazy c***s who don't know how to use the power of the net.

Old 23-04-2007, 12:34 AM
f.l.a.t.s

With the Chelsea game fast approaching i reckon the Utd fans shouting for a pen at every challenge would be piss funny.

Old 23-04-2007, 12:36 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by f.l.a.t.s
With the Chelsea game fast approaching i reckon the Utd fans shouting for a pen at every challenge would be piss funny.
I reckon there's more chance of us being on the end of a penalty decision - and that won't be piss funny.

The chances are a ref will have to make a decision on a penalty against us in the next few games with Heinze, O'Shea and Brown sliding and jumping all over the place.

Old 23-04-2007, 12:39 AM
f.l.a.t.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I reckon there's more chance of us being on the end of a penalty decision - and that won't be piss funny.

The chances are a ref will have to make a decision on a penalty against us in the next few games with Heinze, O'Shea and Brown sliding and jumping all over the place.
You need to chill out mate,it would be piss funny if they get a pen against us and miss it.

Old 23-04-2007, 12:40 AM
tatty

Have we had a few decisions go for us this year? Yes.

We've had our share of luck in the same way that fat frank knocks in 15 deflections a year.

If maureen wants to bleat about misfortune he should try doing the run-in with a whole first team defence on the treatment table.
Closed Thread