United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 26-06-2016, 07:38 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I have no problem with him doing this. I just wish the script were better.
some spotty no mark writing the script in the style he imagines off-the-wall eric to be. surely, they should just give him a few kronenburg and let him say what he wants. it couldn't be any less funny that's for sure.

Old 26-06-2016, 08:22 AM
20 times

Talking shite for 2 minutes and getting paid for it. It's better than having to actually work for a living

Can't see why anyone would have a problem with it

Old 26-06-2016, 09:15 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Talking shite for 2 minutes and getting paid for it. It's better than having to actually work for a living

There must be a few millionaires on here surely.

Old 26-06-2016, 09:47 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times

Or talking shite for 16 hrs p/day on here and getting paid for it

Can't honestly say I'd turn it down though

Old 26-06-2016, 10:59 AM
billynomates

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4eqiuinG68

I've been mildly amused by some of your adverts but to see you selling your arse like this saddens me.

I can forgive the cuban heels and the thespian ambitions but this circus monkey act is a step too far for me

Do you really need the money that bad.

None of these shitc***s need the money... Eric is fine in comparison (albeit a bit mental)

Old 26-06-2016, 11:13 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Yeh right his salary from the New York Cosmos (not forgetting his 1million court case) and the adverts and endorsments are more than enough to have kept the wolf at the door surely.

Maybe it's just me but I feel he's cheapened himself here.It feels a bit like Johnny Rotten going utterly butterly.

I'm sure that others will have a different take but for me it's sad to see one my heroes sell their arse so ignominiously to the soccer am demographic
John Lydon used the money from his butter ads to get PiL going again and put them in a position to make and release records completely independently. Better than waiting in vain for a record company to show some interest, which was highly unlikely to happen.

Old 26-06-2016, 11:22 AM
The taste of syphillis

Was a bit uneasy until I saw the chest puffing and cane stomp at the end

Ooh la la.

Old 26-06-2016, 03:12 PM
Red Al

He's lost his Mistique a bit doing all these adds but I suppose he has to earn a living.
No worse than kevin bacon and Alec Baldwin TBH

Old 26-06-2016, 03:27 PM
sudored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
He's lost his Mistique a bit doing all these adds but I suppose he has to earn a living.
No worse than kevin bacon and Alec Baldwin TBH
You cant put Eric in the same bracket as Bacon and Baldwin ffs

There not fit to lace his boots.
Closed Thread