United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Old 28-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I have 7/10 cup games. Got a semi ticket, there is hope pal. The allocation thing has pissed me off though. 28k each with the rest divvied out to fuckwit sponsors and tinpot teams
I have 6/10 and got a semi ticket too. I'm hoping but I got a bad felling about this...

Old 28-04-2016, 09:40 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

I've got 8/10 so might actually stand a chance

Old 02-05-2016, 01:38 PM
waynes ear's

"Only those with ten credits have a chance"

Old 02-05-2016, 01:41 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Wouldn't go if you paid me.

(will consider offers though)

Old 02-05-2016, 01:44 PM
believe

Honestly thought we'd won this. But disappointed it's another game I've got to watch.

Old 02-05-2016, 03:58 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Honestly thought we'd won this. But disappointed it's another game I've got to watch.

3/3 in the ballot. some results on the phones.

Old 02-05-2016, 04:00 PM
unplayable

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I have 7/10 cup games. Got a semi ticket, there is hope pal. The allocation thing has pissed me off though. 28k each with the rest divvied out to f**kwit sponsors and tinpot teams
only those with 10 are getting a ticket...chances are even some with 10 will miss out? what a joke...
club could have done better to inform fans of this....most fans dont know how many people have 10/10, the club do though...
they will use the "it depends on who applies.." but every man and his dog are going to apply for a cup final, common sense.

Old 02-05-2016, 04:42 PM
wiganste

Nothing for me so far.

In fact, can't even check online as my membership number has somehow been changed and I have no booking history whatsoever

Old 02-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Furry Russian hats

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Nothing for me so far.

In fact, can't even check online as my membership number has somehow been changed and I have no booking history whatsoever
This exact same thing has happened to me, absolutely infuriating, l hate that website, it's shit at the best of times.

Even though l applied successfully for the semi final online, when it came around for me too apply for the final, my membership number had changed and it wouldn't allow me to change it back. I couldn't click on my dob or surname either for some reason. I have emailed them about it but no response so far unsurprisingly.

Anyway, l'm not going to give them to much shit, l ended up having to apply for the final on the phone and l have just checked the results, and l have got them, so happy days!

Old 02-05-2016, 06:25 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
This exact same thing has happened to me, absolutely infuriating, l hate that website, it's shit at the best of times.

Even though l applied successfully for the semi final online, when it came around for me too apply for the final, my membership number had changed and it wouldn't allow me to change it back. I couldn't click on my dob or surname either for some reason. I have emailed them about it but no response so far unsurprisingly.

Anyway, l'm not going to give them to much shit, l ended up having to apply for the final on the phone and l have just checked the results, and l have got them, so happy days!
What price band?
Closed Thread