United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Pochettino for United - YES or NO?
Yes 22 37.29%
No 37 62.71%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2016, 06:33 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
1,000% No
I doubt you grasped the nettle. This thread isn't about personal preferences regarding Loui's successor.
'Clock' the OP.

Last edited by ashtonred; 23-03-2016 at 06:49 PM.

Old 23-03-2016, 07:00 PM
taff

he's too nice. everyone knows you've got to be a complete top-of-the-range c*** to succeed at united, because that's what united are about. so if he's never broke wind in a weeping child's face, had extra-marital intercourse with the spouse of a relative, or kicked a f***ing boot at somebody's head, then he's not the man for us.

oh yeah, and something about horse *****. "held a club to ransom over some horse *****". has he ever done that? no? then it's chau me old chum.

Old 23-03-2016, 07:00 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
I doubt you grasped the nettle. This thread isn't about personal preferences regarding Loui's successor.
'Clock' the OP.
How can a Yes No poll about whether you'd be happy with someone as LVG's successor not be about personal preference on LVG's successor?

And what do you think grasping the nettle means? Whatever it is, it isn't that,

Anyway stop making it personal, it's the forum owner I feel sorry for.

Old 23-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Tronics

Decent bet he is and considering our current position why not.

The idea that we're just going to turn into a cheque book club signing worldy after worldy chasing trophies, is great on one side but on the other hand, you wouldn't get moments of pure goonage when Rashford scored the winner last week!

Old 23-03-2016, 07:12 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen

it's the forum owner I feel sorry for.
And after your spew - me too
Get a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
he's too nice. everyone knows you've got to be a complete top-of-the-range c*** to succeed at united, because that's what united are about. so if he's never broke wind in a weeping child's face, had extra-marital intercourse with the spouse of a relative, or kicked a f***ing boot at somebody's head, then he's not the man for us.

oh yeah, and something about horse *****. "held a club to ransom over some horse *****". has he ever done that? no? then it's chau me old chum.
Reading through the mist you make some good points actually

Old 23-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
It's definitely the best thing for these young players for Van Gaal to stay, and hopefully add and bring through more. And in the long term it's probably better for the club. But we deal in a sport that is largely about the short term, and fan consensus will reflect that.

Top four and an FA Cup would probably help adjust that, mind
What's that based on? Who's to say Pochettino, Simeone, Tuchel or some other manager wouldn't do a better job of bringing them on?

Not sure how anyone can definitively say what the best thing is for these players in terms of who's managing us next season.

Old 24-03-2016, 12:44 AM
waynes ear's

Mo-po?

You f***ing dick

Old 24-03-2016, 12:57 AM
Stickman

Its no from me and he'd turn it down anyway imo.

Old 24-03-2016, 01:14 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Its no from me and he'd turn it down anyway imo.
Exactly.

"Mo-po" (i swear i'd b***h slap ashton for that) has a great young squad that is playing great football, why would he f*** it off to manage one of the biggest teams in the world who have a potentially great young squad with the ability to add worldies at the will of woody? (Or mendes)

Mad man imo. Absolute head the wall

Oh wait

Old 24-03-2016, 01:23 AM
MagnificentSeven

a while back when there was talk of him being considered i thought no, because my logic was that he could end up being another moyes. doing well at a club aiming for european places (yeah i know, that's exactly what we are right now) but no experience of a club on the next level.

since then spurs started competing for the title and my mind completely changed.

still rather have jose though. proven winner.
Closed Thread