United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 13-03-2016, 08:10 AM
djsst

Default Ferguson: Leicester will win with games to spare

LEICESTER CITY will be champions with three games to spare — he also expects West Ham to finish in the top four, with his own club — and Manchester City — missing out. Leicester’s N’Golo Kante, Ferguson believes, is comfortably England’s player of the year.
The quality of Paris-born Kante’s performances is one factor reinforcing Ferguson’s belief. He described Leicester’s midfielder as the best performer in this season’s Premier League “by a long way”.

Sneaky bid ?

Old 13-03-2016, 08:30 AM
Red Al

I think a few of their players will be tapped up TBH but most of them will go to shit at a big club.
One hit wonders before the big boys start getting their shit together

Fair play to them tho

Old 13-03-2016, 08:35 AM
puressence

REMEBER WHEN LOUIS WAS ASKED WHEN WE PLAYED THEM A FEW MONTHS AGO CAN LEICESTER WIN THE LEAGUE HE SAID YES OF COURSE THEY CAN HE WAS MOCKED

Old 13-03-2016, 08:37 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
REMEBER WHEN LOUIS WAS ASKED WHEN WE PLAYED THEM A FEW MONTHS AGO CAN LEICESTER WIN THE LEAGUE HE SAID YES OF COURSE THEY CAN HE WAS MOCKED
Remember when you were mocked after pretty much everything you ever said and it turned out to be justified.

Wouldn't surprise me if ferris is involved in a betting ring that has paid everyone else off to let Leicester win. Makes total sense considering the performances. And yes ferris.

Old 13-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Cream

Pissed up at Cheltenham, no doubt.

The Govan gargoyle has zero faith in LDV and will continue to watch over his failures from the stands. 'I wonder what Sir Alex makes of all this'.

Old 13-03-2016, 09:57 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Pissed up at Cheltenham, no doubt.

The Govan gargoyle has zero faith in LDV and will continue to watch over his failures from the stands. 'I wonder what Sir Alex makes of all this'.
True that, he's always been a big big admirer of Transits. Power to weight and load capacity is unmatched.

Old 13-03-2016, 10:03 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
True that, he's always been a big big admirer of Transits. Power to weight and load capacity is unmatched.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/3275483.stm

Old 13-03-2016, 10:05 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Couldn't he still be managing us what with all the game he attends anyway ffs

Old 13-03-2016, 10:24 AM
taff

Thumbs up

ferie has good form for predictions. will never forget his masterful analysis of dortmund-juve in '97.

Old 13-03-2016, 11:19 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
Couldn't he still be managing us what with all the game he attends anyway ffs
I think he might be quite ill and he knows the stress of full time management might kill him
Closed Thread