Production commencement trailer

Old 15-02-2016, 02:14 PM
Rorschach

Thumbs up Cheers, Gothers.

Looking forward to VIII.

Old 15-02-2016, 02:18 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Rey took her first steps into a larger world in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and will continue her epic journey with Finn, Poe, and Luke Skywalker in the next chapter of the continuing Star Wars saga, Star Wars: Episode VIII, which began principal photography at Pinewood Studios in London on February 15, 2016.

Star Wars: Episode VIII, which is written and directed by Rian Johnson and continues the storylines introduced in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, welcomes back cast members Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong’o, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Gwendoline Christie, and Andy Serkis. New cast members will include Academy Award winner Benicio Del Toro, Academy Award nominee Laura Dern, and talented newcomer Kelly Marie Tran.

Star Wars: Episode VIII is produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman and executive produced by J.J. Abrams, Jason McGatlin, and Tom Karnowski. Joining the production crew will be some of the industry’s top talent, including Steve Yedlin (Director of Photography), Bob Ducsay (Editor), Rick Heinrichs (Production Designer), Peter Swords King (Hair and Make-Up Designer), and Mary Vernieu (US Casting Director). They will be joining returning crew members Pippa Anderson (Co-Producer, VP Post Production), Neal Scanlan (Creature & Droid FX Creative Supervisor), Michael Kaplan (Costume Designer), Jamie Wilkinson (Prop Master), Chris Corbould (SFX Supervisor), Rob Inch (Stunt Coordinator), Ben Morris (VFX Supervisor), and Nina Gold (UK Casting Director).

Star Wars: Episode VIII is scheduled for release December 15, 2017.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:51 AM
TheFatGoth

Old 11-04-2016, 11:28 AM
guerreiro

I'd like to bang her

Old 11-04-2016, 11:43 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
I'd like to bang her
Get in the queue

Old 11-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Get in the queue
I'm first.

Old 21-04-2016, 04:48 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Huge spoilers in that reddit link, do not click if you don't want to know.

The biggest spoiler re: Rey is the dumbest shit i've ever read tbh

Last edited by Sparky***; 21-04-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Old 21-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Crumps

Watched em all this week.

There's a statue that looks like Maz in Anakin's room and I reckon Snoke is Darth Plagieus. Dart Plagieus can create life and cheat death. He created Anakin and I reckon he may have created Rey in the same way through manipulating midi-chlorians.

Looks like Sidious/Emporer may be kneeling to him in Bacta tank in the Rogue One trailer.
Closed Thread