United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2016, 11:32 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
That twice in three days you've suggested I'm losing my shit over something when I'm not and completely missed the point of what I've said.

In the same way people are just discussing alternatives, I'm just suggesting that he might want to stay at a team where he's just won the league. Daft, I know.
Woah, no need to lose your shit pal.

Old 15-02-2016, 02:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by billynomates
Managing the under 18s
Couldn't do any worse, tbf.

Old 15-02-2016, 03:01 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
That twice in three days you've suggested I'm losing my shit over something when I'm not and completely missed the point of what I've said.

In the same way people are just discussing alternatives, I'm just suggesting that he might want to stay at a team where he's just won the league. Daft, I know.
Sounds like your head has gone pal.

Old 04-03-2016, 08:46 PM
Poop

Linked with Madrid. Apparently Zidane has been told he has to win the CL or he's out this summer

Old 05-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Iron Fist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Linked with Madrid. Apparently Zidane has been told he has to win the CL or he's out this summer
What the hell they've had been grooming him for years, and he has the backing of Ronaldo and Ramos despite the rumours. I smell bullshit.

Old 13-03-2016, 10:35 PM
ScarFace

Duncan Castles
Tottenham Hotspur have offered Mauricio Pochettino a lucrative new 5 year contract. A source close to the Argentine coach, Pochettino is minded to accept an improvement on the five-year deal.

http://www.oneworldsports.com/storie...enham-contract
Closed Thread