United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 20-04-2017, 01:48 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
why have you blocked me (and no doubt thousands of others) on twitter ?
How seriously did you threaten him?

Old 20-04-2017, 01:56 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
How seriously did you threaten him?
think I called him a nonce

Old 20-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Goldy

Not sure? I don't totally control twitter

Old 20-04-2017, 02:06 PM
silv

how do you motivate yourself to get out of bed in the morning knowing that your work contributes nothing but the dumbing down of an already dumb society?

Old 20-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Goldy

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
because he's a f**king massive fanny who still lives with his mam

bit like Avid Merrion from Bo Selecta
Good show that

Old 20-04-2017, 02:11 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
how do you motivate yourself to get out of bed in the morning knowing that your work contributes nothing but the dumbing down of an already dumb society?
Probably easier than the rest of us

Old 20-04-2017, 02:13 PM
Goldy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Wow that's a deep question! I think there's a misconception that I do this for fame. Those who saw my early stuff will be fully aware that's not the case. I do it to have my say because the media don't serve the fans. The club don't. And the corporate tv companies fronting as fan channels certainly don't. I know lots of people hate what we do but at least it's genuine opinion. Even if it's crap

Old 20-04-2017, 02:16 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldy
Wow that's a deep question! I think there's a misconception that I do this for fame. Those who saw my early stuff will be fully aware that's not the case. I do it to have my say because the media don't serve the fans. The club don't. And the corporate tv companies fronting as fan channels certainly don't. I know lots of people hate what we do but at least it's genuine opinion. Even if it's crap
No worse than the Glazers.....

Make money off our name and don't go to games...

Old 20-04-2017, 02:17 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldy
Do you seriously think people care whether you have your say or not?

Old 20-04-2017, 02:26 PM
Goldy

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Do you seriously think people care whether you have your say or not?
Some do. Some don't. Some people enjoy Holly oaks. Some hate it