United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:19 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Feel bad now.



I hope you're not suggesting your degree carries the same academic merit as a University Economics degree.
Why not? Both degrees lead to a check out job at Aldi
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:20 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX


That guy
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Why not? Both degrees lead to a check out job at Aldi
This

Degrees mean f*** all these days. Unless we're talking about the weather
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:21 PM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Sounds similar to the Science & Biology degree I'm planning tbf, after I've finished my Mathematics & Algebra one.


No place for outlandish dreams on here tbf

irah you got a plan of action?

I assume you don't think JIm white got there just with a kelloggs cornflakes football club sports diploma?

you really may need to be open to the possibility of providing 'favours' to get into that industry.
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Charlestown Rouge
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Why not? Both degrees lead to a check out job at Aldi
A University Economics degree leads to job on the check out? No. No it doesn't. And you're giving career advice FFS. YHBR.
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex


No place for outlandish dreams on here tbf

irah you got a plan of action?

I assume you don't think JIm white got there just with a kelloggs cornflakes football club sports diploma?

you really may need to be open to the possibility of providing 'favours' to get into that industry.
Jim White: "Get your tits out for the lads, Irah"
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:26 PM
sa7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
I forgot to mention i am also doing a sports & football degree part time
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:26 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
A University Economics degree leads to job on the check out? No. No it doesn't. And you're giving career advice FFS. YHBR.
I don't give careers advice to anyone. Currently recruiting a COO role for a multi billion pound global construction/infrastructure company. If you ever want to chat you know where I am
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:29 PM
itisme_panaflex
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Jim White: "Get your tits out for the lads, Irah"
it's Jim's turn to do shitty squats now irah

prep your bonce
 
Old 07-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Charlestown Rouge
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I don't give careers advice to anyone. Currently recruiting a COO role for a multi billion pound global construction/infrastructure company. If you ever want to chat you know where I am
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Mark Goldbridge R.I.P
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mark Hughes improved QPR, says stand-in Mark Bowen after Manchester United defeat fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 25-11-2012 12:20 AM
PAID: Mark Webster v Mark Hylton naes_sean Settled 0 29-12-2010 10:16 AM
PAID: Mark Walsh v Mark Dudbridge Sloppy Settled 0 20-07-2010 12:12 PM
Man City 4 Sunderland 3: A fitting way to mark the end of Mark Hughes' reign fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-12-2009 01:00 AM
@ Mark O HarkNowHear Off Topic 11 28-06-2007 01:31 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.