Default Jeremy Vine out-scouses the chicken mourners

f***ing hell, what a Jeremy.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35129915

The c*** has written an open letter to Jose

Old 18-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Zorg

Thumbs down

Quote:
As Lynette tells her ex-husband Tom in a moving scene in Desperate Housewives, it was always you.

Old 18-12-2015, 01:23 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
f***ing hell, what a Jeremy.....

He is the same cretin giving Tyson Fury shit on Radio 2.

Hope he gets hit by a bus this weekend.

Old 18-12-2015, 01:26 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
He is the same cretin giving Tyson Fury shit on Radio 2.

Hope he gets hit by a bus this weekend.
he j did.....the 92ToBury

Old 18-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

Old 18-12-2015, 05:07 PM
zanzare

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

Old 18-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
f**king hell, what a Jeremy.....

Twenty years? More like ten, funnily enough.
I remember him being quoted as saying he started going to Chewsea because Selhurst Park was inconvenient and Millwall was too frightening.

Old 18-12-2015, 06:39 PM
Cream

Jose replies:

Quote:
Every week I sit with my daughter directly above your position in the Stamford Bridge dug-out.
Her name is Martha and she is now eleven. The first time I took her to Chelsea she was four, and you were the manager.
This is of no interest to me.

Quote:
She thought it was very funny that visiting Blackburn Rovers fans sang, "You're getting sacked in the morning," and then you actually were.
Funny? Is she autistic?

Quote:
Grant, Scolari, Wilkins, Hiddink, Ancelotti, Villas-Boas, Di Matteo, Benitez. As my daughter grew older, half the new words she learnt were the names of Chelsea managers.
She learned only 16 words? A real dummy.

Quote:
You came back when Martha was nine. She was as thrilled as her dad. I told her what she needed to know: "Mourinho is off his rocker," I said, "but so are all the great artists."
Your daughter is off her rocker.

Quote:
I mentioned Salvador Dali and Van Morrison to explain why sometimes the tortured soul makes the best art.
Shit and shit.

Quote:
Your intensity is incredible and I love the sense of danger you bring to every waking moment.

Quote:
You always reminded me of the most popular boy at school: people would do anything to be his friend, and your players would do anything to impress you.
Please vacate my a******.

Quote:
For a brief moment in time, the midfield were as tight as Led Zeppelin. Although Diego Costa turned out to be a description of a mood rather than the name of a player, for a few wonderful months he was irresistible. Terry's legs actually moved, Ivanovic scored goals out of defence, and I even remember tweeting that "Hazard is now the greatest player in the world,"
Many, many Keanes.

Quote:
And then something utterly unhinged happened. I had to explain to my young daughter why you had exploded at the popular team doctor (one of the most prominent women in the Premier League) and I could not give her a decent reason. You didn't just demote her and cause her to leave, you humiliated her. You should not have done it and I believe the players were also at a loss as they tried to explain it to their young daughters.
She was popular; they sided with her against you; you lost the dressing room. You caused the doctor to leave and the players sacked you. Do you understand that, Jose?
Understand this: NWAF.

Quote:
You were fired by your own players. When you realise that is what has happened, I believe you will find the thought unbearable.
Then you are a stupid man.

Quote:
Somebody once said to me, "The problem is that Chelsea doesn't have a Beckham," in other words a single figure who symbolises the team. But we did. It was you. As Lynette tells her ex-husband Tom in a moving scene in Desperate Housewives, it was always you.
Talk to my wife, nancy man.

Quote:
As a desperate fan, I know there will be no Third Coming. You parked the bus and burnt your boats.
Boat or bus, you must decide.

Quote:
You gave Chelsea more trophies than we dreamt of and then we woke into a nightmare: placed sixteenth with our manager blaming Leicester's ball-boys. So take some time off now, Jose. See your family and get your priorities straight. And if one day you regret what happened, rest assured that there's a father in west London who got to spend precious afternoons with his young daughter because she wanted to be taken to Chelsea and watch your magic and madness unfold on the green in front of her.
Yours sincerely
Jeremy Vine
Weird pervert. Take your retarded daughter to the river and drown it, then yourself.

Yours sincerely,
Jose Mourinho

Old 18-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Whip Hubley

Jeremy Vine is a massive c***.

Old 18-12-2015, 09:54 PM
chooch

sweet jesus
Closed Thread