United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 18-03-2016, 08:01 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed View Post
People who put their mobiles in emails or tell you them wrong it is always 07124 854467 for example not 0721 48 54 467 or any other layout. Idiots.
I think there should be a new standard for this.

If Zorg and Albert can drag themselves away from their Friday brunch of fried gold and unicorn milk, served on the taut abdomens of a busty Swedish nymphomaniac volleyball team, then perhaps they can do this?

Personally I'd take the 0 as a given and make people say seven billion, two hundred and fourteen million, eight hundred and fifty four thousand, four hundred and sixty seven.

Would improve numeracy and encourage face to face interaction more.

Last edited by Jez Quigley; 18-03-2016 at 08:04 AM.

Old 18-03-2016, 08:31 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro View Post
Hugh f***ing Jackman.

Tried to find reasons to justify my hatred but the menace is squeaky clean. He's even got an ugly wife he's been with since childhood. Can't believe anyone being that 'nice'. Sickens me.
He's actually called 'Huge Ackman' but has given up correcting people.

Old 18-03-2016, 09:30 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps View Post
Scrubs and why am i cheeky?
Telling me to calm down (though it could have been lost in the reference I didn't understand)

Old 18-03-2016, 09:34 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hugh f***ing Jackman.

Tried to find reasons to justify my hatred but the menace is squeaky clean. He's even got an ugly wife he's been with since childhood. Can't believe anyone being that 'nice'. Sickens me.
Top bloke.

Old 18-03-2016, 09:36 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
Top bloke.
Thanks. You're alright too.

Old 18-03-2016, 09:40 AM
dunk

Quote:
Thanks. You're alright too.

Old 18-03-2016, 09:52 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed View Post
People who put their mobiles in emails or tell you them wrong it is always 07124 854467 for example not 0721 48 54 467 or any other layout. Idiots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley View Post
I think there should be a new standard for this.

If Zorg and Albert can drag themselves away from their Friday brunch of fried gold and unicorn milk, served on the taut abdomens of a busty Swedish nymphomaniac volleyball team, then perhaps they can do this?

Personally I'd take the 0 as a given and make people say seven billion, two hundred and fourteen million, eight hundred and fifty four thousand, four hundred and sixty seven.

Would improve numeracy and encourage face to face interaction more.
The EU believes that every sovereign member state is free to chose the format of their own telephone numbers. It concentrates on more important matters like enforcing a cap on roaming charges

and despite Dave and Gideon claiming victory on the jam rag tax, it was in fact a planned EU modification to the VAT rules, nothing to do with the terrible twins

Old 18-03-2016, 11:59 AM
HarkNowHear

Just been to have the old barnet shaved. The absolute prick who was in the barbers chair before me kept stopping the barber so he could answer his mobile

How close he was to getting something for the weekend* the ignorant [email protected]

* A trip to A&E

Old 18-03-2016, 12:15 PM
no fun

the A6 in stockport

Old 18-03-2016, 12:24 PM
ryanMUFC

Stockport