United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 23-12-2017, 07:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Most of those pics are pretty tame tbph.

Old 23-12-2017, 07:44 PM
Clownbones

Cheap people

Not people careful with money, after deals etc.

People who never buy you a pint, hide in the toilet, will ask you for less than a fiver back... more than once....

Got that three quid from last month mate? ...

Moan b***h and remember shit about insignificant amounts of money amongst their family and friends

Says a lot about the person

Missing life trying to save for it

Disgusting

Old 23-12-2017, 10:18 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
The use of the term “number 10” when describing a footballer’s position/role.

Risen to prominence in the last few years because of football pseud b*****ds. Before that you were either an attacking midfielder or a striker who played in behind.

In fact, you can chuck in all the other balls Van Gaal used to talk about a player being a “number 6” or a “number 8”

f***ing gets on my nerves.
Nah mate. Agree with you about football hipsters and other numbers but the distinction between a number 9 who plays right up top and bangs them in and a number 10 who’s a bit deeper and more creative has been used to identify forwards for decades.

Old 23-12-2017, 10:22 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Some of the comments

Quote:
Ive never seen so many fat ugly women,since i visited the south of England,years ago we called an english girl an english rose because they where slim and attractive,today most look like wheely bins thats full of s??t an absolute disgrace,as for the drunken male yobs well i give up on them.
“Most look like wheels bins full of shit”

Quote:
I live in Yorkshire, and these people make me feel ashamed! When we were about 19 or 20 years old, my friend and I went out to celebrate Christmas and the New Year at a local dance hall. We had a lovely time and drank a couple of drinks but never got drunk! One of my all abiding happy memories is coming out of the dance hall with a group of local lads to discover it had been snowing while we were inside, then having a snowball fight in the middle of the street as we walked home. It was Christmas and we were joyously happy, and we simply exchanged kisses with these young men, but above all else we didn't cause offence or trouble to anyone else.
All set to a backdrop of the Hovis music no doubt

Quote:
Up north we have fun. Down south you can’t go out In case your bombed. Plus majority down south don’t drink or eat pork.

Quote:
Disgusting how people act under the influence of alcohol. Emergency services should refuse to help them while under the influence
Imagine that . Stood watching someone die in the gutter while wagging a finger saying “you shouldn’t have mixed your drinks”

Old 23-12-2017, 10:28 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
“Most look like wheels bins full of shit”

Old 23-12-2017, 10:36 PM
zanzare

Smalling.

Fraud and a grade A twat.

Not and never will be a United standard player. Never ever, not a chance. never. not even close. wouldn't let him park cars, unaccomopanied, the f***ing discharge.

When you have watched defenders like Paddy Crerand, David Sadler,Buchan ,Mc Grath, Pallister, Bruce,and Bill Foulkes, c***s like our central defence now are a f***ing laxative.

Smalling tonight , time to go.

In my Opinion.

I do not normally, or even, ever turn on United players,but this guy, wow, what a discharge.
Frightening he's ever worn the shirt.

How standards have dropped.

Old 23-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Poop

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Imagine that . Stood watching someone die in the gutter while wagging a finger saying “you shouldn’t have mixed your drinks”
I'd gladly see them die in their own vomit. Tons of them knocking about here tonight, all brandishing their pint glasses as they crawl from one pub to another. And they all look the same too, the young lads that is. Skinny jeans, c***ish X-Factor hairstyles and Christmas jumpers or cleavage exposing t-shirts. Bunch of f***ing w****rs, I'd love it if I wake up tomorrow morning to a news report of one of the pubs burning down and loads of them were burnt to a crisp, trapped inside it. It would make my Christmas in all honesty. It really would.

Old 23-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzare
Smalling.

Fraud and a grade A twat.

Not and never will be a United standard player. Never ever, not a chance. never. not even close. wouldn't let him park cars, unaccomopanied, the f***ing discharge.

When you have watched defenders like Paddy Crerand, David Sadler,Buchan ,Mc Grath, Pallister, Bruce,and Bill Foulkes, c***s like our central defence now are a f***ing laxative.

Smalling tonight , time to go.

In my Opinion.

I do not normally, or even, ever turn on United players,but this guy, wow, what a discharge.
Frightening he's ever worn the shirt.

How standards have dropped.
Don't like the Obama looking flid myself, but played well recently and got injured tonight

Needed some help from his teammates no doubt

Old 23-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Fog lights in light mist....

Drove round the M60 tonight tutting and scowling at them...

Old 23-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Fog lights in light mist....

Drove round the M60 tonight tutting and scowling at them...
Dense fog - no c*** has their lights on.
No fog, just dark - c***s have more f***ing lights than c***ing blackpool 'just so they can see'.