United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum

Old 11-11-2017, 08:38 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
On what planet is this anyway racist? It's about the BBC spending money on things that aren't for the benefit of licence payers. The same objection would apply if it was an Australian player of the year.
Hates the Ďabosí too I see. Ymms

Old 11-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
On what planet is this anyway racist? It's about the BBC spending money on things that aren't for the benefit of licence payers. The same objection would apply if it was an Australian player of the year.
You implied that African football doesn't have a player of the year competition, Britain is home to lots of African, and African heritage, people. License payers...

The commonwealth comprises 20 African nations.

Why not have the state broadcaster step in and fill the gap?

Old 11-11-2017, 08:50 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You implied that African football doesn't have a player of the year competition, Britain is home to lots of African, and African heritage, people. License payers...

The commonwealth comprises 20 African nations.

Why not have the state broadcaster step in and fill the gap?
is there a commonwealth player of the year on the bbc?

Old 11-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
And when he said this what did you say back to Sparky?
You dozy c***.

Old 12-11-2017, 06:45 AM
guerreiro

My wife having ugly friends. Really donít like it, donít like them being in my house or interacting with me or my kids.

Feel like I should have a word, but I know how itíll go.

Old 12-11-2017, 07:09 AM
waynes ear's

Have a word. And film it.

Old 12-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Donít hang with a load of***ers...

Old 12-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Poop

Miserable freeloading scrounging bastards standing about in shops reading newspapers from cover to cover before chucking them back onto the shelf

Old 12-11-2017, 12:20 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Miserable freeloading scrounging bastards standing about in shops reading newspapers from cover to cover before chucking them back onto the shelf
Bumped into Lawless in Tesco?

Old 12-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Cream

Tesco man is due to deliver my shopping, a service I have paid for in order to limit human to sub-human interaction.

He'll no doubt want to mention the weather, or comment on his itinerary.

How about instead, and this is just a suggestion, they issue their drivers with soundproof masks? Perhaps include a scuba pipe to allow for breathing, the chatty, over familiar c***S.