United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Reply
 
Old 11-11-2017, 08:38 PM
irk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
On what planet is this anyway racist? It's about the BBC spending money on things that aren't for the benefit of licence payers. The same objection would apply if it was an Australian player of the year.
Hates the Ďabosí too I see. Ymms
 
Old 11-11-2017, 08:45 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
On what planet is this anyway racist? It's about the BBC spending money on things that aren't for the benefit of licence payers. The same objection would apply if it was an Australian player of the year.
You implied that African football doesn't have a player of the year competition, Britain is home to lots of African, and African heritage, people. License payers...

The commonwealth comprises 20 African nations.

Why not have the state broadcaster step in and fill the gap?
 
Old 11-11-2017, 08:50 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You implied that African football doesn't have a player of the year competition, Britain is home to lots of African, and African heritage, people. License payers...

The commonwealth comprises 20 African nations.

Why not have the state broadcaster step in and fill the gap?
is there a commonwealth player of the year on the bbc?
 
Old 11-11-2017, 09:29 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
And when he said this what did you say back to Sparky?
You dozy c***.
 
Old 12-11-2017, 06:45 AM
guerreiro
 
Default

My wife having ugly friends. Really donít like it, donít like them being in my house or interacting with me or my kids.

Feel like I should have a word, but I know how itíll go.
 
Old 12-11-2017, 07:09 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Have a word. And film it.
 
Old 12-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Donít hang with a load of***ers...
 
Old 12-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Poop
 
Default

Miserable freeloading scrounging bastards standing about in shops reading newspapers from cover to cover before chucking them back onto the shelf
 
Old 12-11-2017, 12:20 PM
20 times
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Miserable freeloading scrounging bastards standing about in shops reading newspapers from cover to cover before chucking them back onto the shelf
Bumped into Lawless in Tesco?
 
Old 12-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Cream
 
Default

Tesco man is due to deliver my shopping, a service I have paid for in order to limit human to sub-human interaction.

He'll no doubt want to mention the weather, or comment on his itinerary.

How about instead, and this is just a suggestion, they issue their drivers with soundproof masks? Perhaps include a scuba pipe to allow for breathing, the chatty, over familiar c***S.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What are you unreasonably intolerant about?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 20 24-03-2014 07:44 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.