' besties ' is worse imo

Old 30-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Women who refer to their female friends as girlfriends

What’s wrong with just calling them friends ffs

“Girlies” too.
Something that i've noticed about women when they all get together and go out for the night....it has to be all about "them showing the world they can have a good time" or something. It's very odd. Like they've been told they're not allowed to go out and have fun or something because they're women so they're going to stick two fingers up to the world and drink wine.

Old 30-10-2017, 03:02 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Something that i've noticed about women when they all get together and go out for the night....it has to be all about "them showing the world they can have a good time" or something. It's very odd. Like they've been told they're not allowed to go out and have fun or something because they're women so they're going to stick two fingers up to the world and drink wine.
or scream when they see each other even though they know each others every fucking movement via social media

Old 30-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
bit of a specifically uk thing imo

Old 30-10-2017, 03:49 PM
20 times

Quote:
Drinkypoos

Old 30-10-2017, 04:31 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
bit of a specifically uk thing imo
Americans call them woo girls - they had an episode about them about 5-10 years ago on How I met your Mother

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=woo-girl

Old 30-10-2017, 05:46 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
And get fucked up a side street

Old 30-10-2017, 05:47 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
or scream when they see each other even though they know each others every fucking movement via social media
And hug

Cunts

Old 30-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Zorg

TVs that take ages to come on.