United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 10-09-2017, 04:17 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
You are correct, but I find a single space between the last word and the question mark / exclamation mark makes it more readable, thus ;

"Darmian is utter w***."

"Darmian is utter w*** !" is more readable than "Darmian is utter w***!"

"Darmian is utter w***, isn't he ?" reads easier than "Darmian is utter w***, isn't he?"

Grammatically you are right of course but for me it's easier with a space for those two punctuation symbols.
I understand Albert it takes us old folk longer to read so a little space helps ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Literally makes no difference!
and I will raise you !!

Old 10-09-2017, 04:38 PM
wufta

Crunching, slurping, and rustling food, drinks and bags in the cinema. Properly raises my blood pressure. Ignorant c***s.

Old 10-09-2017, 04:46 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
When you walk in the pub and someone says "here he is again, you're in here every night" well I'm not but the reason you think I am is because you're in here every night and see me when I come in
People who say "again? You're always on holiday" when you mention that you're on holiday in a week they want to schedule a meeting. No, we both have the same holiday allowance so I can't ALWAYS be on holiday you utter shitstain.

Also, the chuckle after they make that "joke". There's always a f***ing chuckle

Old 10-09-2017, 07:19 PM
Billy Redface

'On Route'

Old 10-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Chorlton74

Watching any random game in the pub and an half decent goal is scored and some plum shouts

'tikka boo son'

just f*** off.

Last edited by Chorlton74; 11-09-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Old 18-09-2017, 01:55 PM
waynes ear's

people (of the elder variety) who still write f***ing letters

absolutely cant wait for the f***ers to freeze to death over the winter

Old 18-09-2017, 02:29 PM
wufta

The mobot.

Old 18-09-2017, 02:37 PM
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
people (of the elder variety) who still write f**king letters

absolutely cant wait for the f**kers to freeze to death over the winter

Wait till you are old pal, you will still be sending electronic messages when the worlds gone telepathic.

Old 18-09-2017, 02:49 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish

Wait till you are old pal, you will still be sending electronic messages when the worlds gone telepathic.
at least I wont be writing physical letters pissing everyone off with my Michael J Fox handwriting

f***ing c***s

Old 18-09-2017, 02:54 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
at least I wont be writing physical letters pissing everyone off with my Michael J Fox handwriting

f**king c***s
Yh 2nd class m