United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 07-09-2017, 11:53 AM
MonkeyOnMyBack

People who try to hand me something which i do not immediately need to hold, when there's a perfectly good table within reach to place it on.

Old 07-09-2017, 11:55 AM
lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
People who stand up the minute the plane hits the tarmac, then stand for 20 minutes like a relay racer waiting for the baton.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:39 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Is there much demand to stay at misery towers?
unfortunately there is due to the location (and my excellent company), 'Thinking of coming over to see you' is now the most depressing thing a mate/family can say

I'm an accommodating sort of cat, but have really made a rod for my own arse in the last few years

Old 07-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Street Magician

There's nothing better than dropping your pressurised guts on a plane full of intoxicated w****rs then playing blame bingo as they fight amongst themselves to find the guilty 'farty'. The missus has outdone me a fair few times.

Old 07-09-2017, 04:08 PM
wufta

Very old people driving.

Old 07-09-2017, 04:53 PM
luminova

People who go into supermarkets and buy very little and pay for it with a credit card,

Tossers

Old 07-09-2017, 05:15 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by wufta
Very old people driving.
love old people and that, but there definitely should be a cut off date and an annual retest required to continue.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Isn't that always the case? What's the alternative? Everyone just charges for the exit? This is why the stand up thing also annoys me. Especially when on an aisle seat and the other two passengers on your row are twisting and banging to get into the aisle. You're not getting off any faster. Just sit the f*** down like a rational human.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Common courtesy pal. Actually annoys me when some idiot on the row behind attempts to push through.
Never used to be in the UK, US and Asia perhaps but then those f***ing idiots clap when the thing lands It used to be you just got into the aisle and moved down as and when it was clear. Now it's almost a regimented each aisle at a time

I don't mean barging past people, I would take serious umbrage myself, its just people standing waiting for someone faffing with coats or bag etc to get out of their seat when the aisle is clear ahead

Old 07-09-2017, 06:28 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminova
People who go into supermarkets and buy very little and pay for it with a credit card,

Tossers
Should be compulsory to pay by cash below a certain amount, nqat.

Old 07-09-2017, 06:48 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminova

Tossers
perhaps they have very little money and have to use a credit card