Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Martin Freeman.

f*** off.

Old 26-06-2017, 06:52 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
They really nailed that 2000s office furniture look with him. The wettish flat hair. The soft rock sideburns and loosened tie.
The kind of look that says social alcholic at the weekends, dork on the weekdays. I would half consider taking a dive in front of some train if I had to do that again.

Old 29-06-2017, 05:52 PM
est.1878

Anyone who uses a handryer more than a couple of seconds - queue or no queue

Old 29-06-2017, 06:17 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Anyone who uses a handryer more than a couple of seconds - queue or no queue
Chapped handed c***

Old 29-06-2017, 06:30 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
They really nailed that 2000s office furniture look with him. The wettish flat hair. The soft rock sideburns and loosened tie.
The kind of look that says social alcholic at the weekends, dork on the weekdays. I would half consider taking a dive in front of some train if I had to do that again.
that vodafone advert at the wedding really boils my piss. wrong thread i know

Old 29-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Sparky***

The way women can't just tell an anecdote or anything that's happened by covering the key points, instead of embellishing it with loads of superfluous shite that has nothing to do with the actual point of the anecdote.

Old 29-06-2017, 09:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The way women can't just tell an anecdote or anything that's happened by covering the key points, instead of embellishing it with loads of superfluous shite that has nothing to do with the actual point of the anecdote.
Reminiscing?

Old 29-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
and they tell you EVERY.SINGLE.DETAIL. and 95% of the time, you're sat there waiting for the point, until you realise there wasn't one.

just give me the highlights, ffs.

Old 29-06-2017, 10:42 PM
Sparky***

tv censorship. When they put a tv series or something on the middle of the afternoon and edit bits out of it that might be a bit gory, like CSI or Criminal minds. I even saw them doing it on Buffy the vampire slayer the other week.

Don't show it in the f***ing afternoon then ffs.

Old 30-06-2017, 05:52 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
tv censorship. When they put a tv series or something on the middle of the afternoon and edit bits out of it that might be a bit gory, like CSI or Criminal minds. I even saw them doing it on Buffy the vampire slayer the other week.

Don't show it in the f***ing afternoon then ffs.
f***ing Channel 4 have done that shit with the f***ing Simpsons.